Uh....hi ?

Y/n's POV

" Uh....hi ?"

" Hello "

" Can I help you ?"

" Yes I would like to know if -"

" Ohh Damian " Savannah called " Damian whe- oh Y/n "

" Hi Savannah " I said

" Y/n be a dear a move !" Savannah said and grabbed me by my hair and pulled me out of my chair. Now since the teacher wasn't here yet here mini-mes Sarah,  Melissa,  Tina , and Layla started beating me up. No one else did anything about it.

" STOP " Damian yelled I was in pretty bad shape. I had cuts every where bruises on the sides of my body a black eye and my scars had opened. Damian picked me up bridal style and we went to the nurse. This school is full of rich kids and their aloud to do what ever they want. We got there and by then I thought my scars had opened up so much the blood was going to stain my hoodie.

Damian's POV 

I sat next to Y/n because father told me to get close to her, Jordan, Jaxon, and Skyler because they are the four elements vigilantes.  When ever I look at Y/n though my stomach feels like it's doing somersaults. I must ask father  about this feeling. When I sat next to her she jumped and looked kinda surprised that I sat next to her.

" Um...hi?" She says but more of a question

" Hello " I say in my monotone voice. I gotta work on being more friendly if I want her to trust me.

" Can I help you ?"  She asked getting ready to bolt from her chair.

" Yes I would like to know if -"  I say but get cut off.

" Ohh Damian " Savannah called " Damian whe- oh Y/n "

" Hi Savannah " she  said with no emotion

" Y/n be a dear a move !" Savannah said and grabbed her by the  hair and pulled her  out of the  chair. Now since the teacher wasn't here yet here mini-mes Sarah,  Melissa,  Tina , and Layla started beating her up.

" STOP " I  yelled she was in pretty bad shape.

I put her down on the table thing and was about to take of her hoodie when a hand stopped me. Y/n looked at me with pleading eyes that said

" Please no " I ignored it and took it off anyways. I saw she was wearing a black crop top with her bra straps showing. I felt my cheeks heat up. What shocked me the most was how beautiful her body looked all her nice curves and her pretty fa- WAIT WHAT. She froze when I took off her hoodie and tried squirming away but I grabbed her wrist and she yelped out of pain and snatched it away. I grabbed the other and held a firm grip so it couldn't get out. I felt so many emotions like sadness, rage, shock, etc. She whimpered and looked away I was about to ask her when Savannah came barging in a grabbed me face and kisses me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Y/n get her hoodie and run out the door . I push Savannah off me and gave her a disgusted look and walked out .  Out in the hall I heard singing from the music room I walked to it to see Y/n sitting there and singing monster ( play song)  I walked in and it startled her she looked away.

" Did you need something ?"