Entry Two

I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters, all rights go to J.K. Rowling. If you are reading this, thank you! If you're not, you should.

Stupid mudblood Granger. She thinks she's so smart. Just thinking about her makes my blood boil. It happened in DADA. We were discussing some boring creature. I leaned over to whisper something to Draco. Of course that was the one time the proffesor decided to look over. I was asked to review the entire lesson at the front of the class. I obviously hadn't been paying attention. I mean, the proffesors they get in here are complete nut-cases. So I had no idea what to do. I was just sort of standing there, but then that mudblood felt the need to do my work for me. I didn't realize I looked that stupid. I could have handled myself. She just had to get her nose suck in this. Draco, Blaise and I are planning something to put that know-it-all mudblood in her place once and for all. I'm not going to write it down here for obvious reasons, but trust me when I say that the aftermath will be recorded. And after that there will be one less impure witch in the school. If this is successful we will probably target Weasley as well, the blood traitor he is. I still don't understand why Harry chooses to associate himself with those kind of wizards and witches when he could have been in our company. He relenquished all that when he was sorted into Gryffindor. So maybe I resent Granger for taking the friend that I should have had. Nothing too big. I'm sure we all have our regrets. But this mudblood is going to pay. There is no doubt about it.