Entry Three

Unfortunately, I do not own the Harry Potter world. I know, very sad. Sorry that the chapters are short. It's supposed to be a journal entry. There's some more action in this chapter, I promise. If you read this, could you comment? Negative or positive feedback please. I think I'll be able to update maybe twice to three times a week. School is a killer. More on the weekend? Well, I shouldn't talk anymore. Hope you enjoy!

Stupid mudblood Granger. Why did she have to push Draco over the edge like that? None of this would have happened if she'd just kept her mouth shut. Nobody else complains when we punish them. It started during breakfast. Draco and I found an excuse to walk past the Gryffindor table, and he just happened to accidentally dump his entire plate of food over the mudblood's head. A bit ended up on Weasley too. They had both stood up and turned to face us. "Watch it, Ronald" Draco had snarled. "You'd better watch it, Malfoy." He had retorted. The hate in Granger's eyes was clear to see as she turned first to Draco, then to me. With a final sneer, we left to the Slytherin tables, leaving the two covered in food. Nothing a quick cleaning spell couldn't fix. But things have escalated quickly. It started with simple things. Knocking over ink bottles. Breaking items. Everyone has a snapping point though, and it appears the mudblood reached hers. I had just brushed her parchment of her desk when she stood up. At that moment she was really quite a fearsome sight, her hair loose and wild, her honey eyes blazing with fury. "I don't know what you want," she had growled, "but leave us alone, Parkinson." The was she had said my name, so full of hate, made me recoil. I hadn't encountered this side of her since she punched Draco. I found it quite impressive. Unfortunately for her, Draco didn't. "Don't you dare talk to her that way, mudblood." He spat. She was about to retaliate when what I've been taking about happened. He stepped forward and whispered something in her ear. Whatever it was caused her to stiffen, step back and sit down. "Let's go." Draco had said to me, and to Granger, "Don't forget what I told you." This is all going to play out badly, I can tell. Stupid Granger.