The Fight

"Let go." I said turning to face the jock.

    "No." He griped my fist even harder. I could feel my knuckles poping. I tried to wrench my hand free but his grip was to tight. It was like iron.

   "Now." I said, my voce drenched with anger. When he didn't I swung hitting him square in the jaw. He let go but came back swinging. 

    He punched my in the stomach. I feel to my knees, gasping for breath. He kicked my face and I feel to the floor writhing in pain. He laughed at me. I wouldn't no I COULDN'T let him laugh at me. I jumped up tackling him. I punched, kicked, bit anything  could do. The fight was over before I knew it. I was pulled off of him as he lay their crying in pain blood coming from his nose and arms. Someone had told the principle after and I had gotten in trouble but I was fine with that. I had defended my pride and honor.

      I found my thoughts wandering to that girl. I thought about her fierce blue eyes the color almost matching my own. Mine where only slightly lighter, an ice blue. Her hair looked like silk. I blushed when I realized I was thinking of her. 

     The day after I got out of detention I saw her in the hall. She looked like I remembered her. Perfect. Her crimson lipstick clashing with her eyes adding a certain flare to her. Her hair pulled up in a pony tail, bobbing slightly behind her. The boy I fought yesterday behind her as if a body guard. 

     When they pasted me I exchanged glares with the boy as the girl kept her eyes forward and walked down the hall. I almost felt the urge to punch him again, I held back tough.