Chapter 3

I was low on food, so I planned on going to the grocery store to buy more food. The grocery store was downtown so I would just take the bus there, since I don't have a car. Everything was going smoothly, until the bus driver swerved into a different road.

   "Hey! What's happening? Isn't this bus supposed to go downtown, not wherever this bus is going?," I asked the bus driver.

   "What do you mean girly? What is this 'downtown' you're talking about, this bus is going to Urbid City!," exclaimed the bus driver.

   "Urbid City? I never heard of this 'Urbid City', are you playing games with me?," I asked, glaring at the bus driver. "Ok, girly, I don't have time to argue with you so it's either you shut your mouth and go sit back down or get off this bus!" The bus driver suggested.

   "Fine! Stop the bus! I don't want to be in the same atmosphere as you!", I exclaimed. The now annoyed bus driver stopped the bus and opened the door, I got off and flipped off the bus driver when he drove off.

   I now started thinking about if I should walk to this so called "Urbid City" or go to the direction of the grocery store. But me being me decided "why the hell not?!" and went to the direction of Urbid City.

   As I was walking, this weird looking guy came up to me. I got ready incase he attacked me, but all he said was, "Open your eyes Charlotte, open your eyes." Then he left, I didn't know what he meant, but it was creepy that he knew my name.

   A few minutes passed by and finally, I saw a sign saying "Urbid City Up Ahead." Once I got there all I saw was garbage, no joke, all I saw, was garbage. It was more like a dump than a city.

   I then heard some voices, I walked closer to where the voices were, and I heard the words the weird looking guy said to me. Instead of saying my name though, they said, "Open your eyes and notice the real world." Once again, I didn't know what it meant.

   Then all of a sudden a group of people came up to me and they all shouted, "OPEN YOUR EYES CHARLOTTE, OPEN YOUR EYES! NOTICE THE REAL WORLD!" I was freaked out, I was about to run, but then my vision turned all white.

   The light disappeared and my eyes were open, but it was somehow still dark. I felt something heavy on my face, so I reached out my hand and took it off. Once I did, I was faced with a horrible sight of my home, Earth, being burned and destroyed by unknown humans.

   I was shocked, I didn't know what to do or say, then all of a sudden I hear a voice. "Welcome to Simulation, a place where you can create your own world and where you, Charlotte, is the leader and creator of this new world. Enjoy!"