0.3

Faith’s P.O.V.

On the plane ride, I sat next to Luke. Since we woke up super early, I ended up falling asleep on Luke’s shoulder. Before I fell asleep, I felt him kiss the top of my head and wrap his arm around my waist. This was normal for Luke and I. Cuddling was something we always did. I mean I wish it meant he liked me, but I guess he saw it as more of a friendly thing.

I woke up halfway through the flight and spent it reading. Luke would occasionally look over and try to get me to stop reading. I would brush him off and continue reading. I’m a huge book nerd. At the moment, I’m finishing the ‘Hush Hush’ series, which is fantastic.

I was near the end and there was a huge fight scene going on, when Luke took my book from me.

"Hey!" I said as I tried to grab the book from him.

"You’ve been reading this for half of the flight! Take a break and hangout with the rest of us!" He said holding the book a whole arms length away. Luke's arm span was a lot longer than mine, so it was hard for me to try and grab the bag.

"I’m almost done! Give me the next half hour to finish it!" I said while practically crawling over Luke to grab the book.

"No! You can finish the book later! Right now I want to hangout with you!" He said. I huffed and sat back in my seat. I crossed my arms over my chest and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Fine." I sighed. He smiled and handed me my book back. I slipped my bookmark in between the pages I stopped reading at. I shoved my book into my backpack and sat back in my chair. Luke put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.

"Are you excited for America?" Luke asked me as he traced circles with his thumb on my arm.

"Dude, I can’t wait! What about you? I’m not the one playing shows in front of all of your fans." I said smiling up at him. He looked down at me and did his half smile. Oh how that smile gave me butterflies.

"I don’t even know what to think about it. It’s so surreal." He said look down in his lap.

"Imagine if you have to run away from screaming girls and paparazzi." I said, giggling.

"That would be crazy." He said. He looked up and stared forward. It was like he was imagining what it would be like. I smiled and observed him. 

"Can all passengers return to their seats and buckle up. We will be landing in San Francisco in twenty minutes. I hope you enjoyed your flight today!" The woman on the loudspeaker said. Luke was forced out of his thoughts and started to put his seat belt on. I did the same and sat back in my seat.

**

"To the hotel!" Michael shouted as we all piled into a van that would take us to our hotel. I was sitting in between Ashton and Luke. It was about noon in San Francisco.

"So what are we gonna do for the rest of the day? I mean we don't have our show for another two days." Calum asked. All of us started thinking of things to do.

"We could go to the beach." I said. They all looked at me and smiled.

"High five to Faith for thinking of such a good idea!" Ashton shouted. I high fived everyone and laughed.

"So we should all get settled in our rooms and then we could go get some lunch and get a taxi to the beach." Luke said. We all nodded. Michael, Calum and Luke were talking about something, when I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders. I looked at Ashton and smiled. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I was still tired. 

I felt the van come to a stop and my eyes shot open. We were at our hotel. We all got out of the van and grabbed our bags from the trunk. I had my backpack on my back, and two suitcases in each hand. I rolled them into the lobby of the hotel and went to the check in counter.

"Hello! How can I help you?" The woman asked me.

"Umm, I’m with the band 5 Seconds of Summer. We should have a few rooms already reserved." I said. The lady nodded and started typing something into her computer.

"Okay! You’re staying on the top floor. Enjoy your stay in San Francisco!" I smiled and took the key cards from the woman. I walked over to where the boys were standing and handed them all cards. We headed towards the elevator. When we were all inside. I pressed the button that said 15.

The elevator doors opened and there was a hallway with only one door. “Is this right?” Luke asked.

"She said top floor." I mumbled. I took all of the cards from the boys and looked at it. "They’re all the same room." I said. I went to the door that said ‘1501’ and slid my card into the lock. I opened the door to see a giant penthouse.

"Holy shit! A penthouse!" Michael said as he walked in. We all looked at each other and smiled.

"I call the best room!" I shouted as I ran off. I opened one room to see a giant king size bed. "Fuck yeah." I whispered under my breath. I ran and jumped on the bed.

"Damn it!" I heard Calum shout. I stuck my tongue out at him and laughed. I walked out of my room and back to the main room. I grabbed my bags and brought them into my room. I laid back on the big bed and sighed. I could get used to this.