eight

CHAPTER EIGHT OF HATING YOU!

•°•°•°•

it was seven in the morning when i woke up.

i didn't know if i should just leave or simply staying by your side and then maybe saying our goodbyes? i didn't know how one night stands works.

then i decided to take a bath and when i finished i got out and went to the room.

you weren't there.

i started to panic because was i going to pay this room? where were you?

"alexa?"

i turned around and you were closing the door with plastic bags on your hand.

"tom? i-i was taking a bath."

you smiled and put the items on the table.

"i know, i went to grab some donuts. you okay with that?"

i smiled and got dressed. when i was doing that you received a phone call. i couldn't help it to hear.

"hey...yeah, i'm here...sorry, i came very late...i'm sorry, jon...ugh, okay let me get dressed and see you in a few minutes."

you looked at my direction and i pretended to be busy with something else.

"alexa, let's eat?"

we ate those donuts and they were amazing but i noticed you were always looking at your phone.

i rolled my eyes and went to grab my purse. i noticed that you also got up and went to me.

"where are you going?"

i stopped and turned around to see you confused.

"uh, i'm leaving?"

"why?"

"because you seemed busy with something else."

we looked like a couple who was having an argument because i got you cheating on me.

you looked down and went to grab my face.

"look, i'm sorry but i got a call from my best friend saying that his girlfriend left with no explanation..."

i nodded understanding the situation and you smiled, hugging me next.

that must be difficult to hear.

that was the first lie you told me and i 'fell like a duck'.

i knew that something was wrong, because now i know that you're best friend is not named jon and nor he has a girlfriend.

you frickin liar, i trusted you and you do this?

we almost at the second liar you told me and

I hate it when you lie!