chapter 7

PRITISH's POV

We reached her home. And i parked my car in the driveway. She got out of the car and said she will be back in a few minutes.

My mind were filled with loads of questions.What's up with her? As I spoke about her uncle either she gave different answers or she changed the topic. Why did she even lie to me? Does she really think I can't figure it out when she is telling me a lie and when she isn't.

I checked the time. 15 mins had passed and she still hadn't come. I was pretty bored so I thought of going in. I locked my car and went towards her house and rung the bell.

Her mom opened the door."jee kya chahiye aapko?"(yes, what do you want) her mom asked maybe she didn't recognize me.

"arey pehchana nahi mujhe. bohot dukhi ho gaya hu iss baat ko jaanke"(hey you didn't recognize me. i am so sad after knowing this)I said dramatically.

"Sorry. But may I know who are you?"

"I am Pritish, maasi ma."

"Ohhh, Pritish. Sorry I couldn't recognize you."

"it's okay."

"Come in now would you."

Author's POV

While Pritish and Sia's mom where talking. 

Sia was standing on the staircase looking at both of them and a smile slowly crept on her face.
She was always jealous of her mom when it came to Pritish because no matter what. He would always spend more time with her mom than with Sia.

He accompany her mom on her shopping spree's. Help her in anything he could. It was like he was her best friend instead of Sia's.

Sia took all her necessities and packed them in her bag and took her phone and went down stairs. 

SIA's POV

"If you guys have finished then can we go Pritish."I said. Interrupting their talk.

"Lo kabab mein haddi kahi ki"he said.

"Accha ji? Tu ruk ab teri khair nai." (oh really? you are gone now.)i said.

"Acha sorry amma." he said and i rolled  my eyes at him.

"PRITISH!!!ARE WE GOING OR SHOULD I TAKE YOUR CAR AND GO?" I shouted as I was beyond annoyed.

"Okay yaar chilla kyun rahi hai. chal raha hun na."(okay dude why are you shouting.I'm coming yeah)he said walking towards me.

We went out of the house and sat in his car and drove of to his house.