Chapter 22: Excited

LIAM

I ran into my home and looked for my parents. I know that they are disappointed in me but they will help me get Niall back.

"Liam? What are you doing home so early?" Mom asked as soon as I walked into the kitchen.

"Soooooo, my lovely mother, I have managed to get Niall to go on a date with me and I need your help." I gave her a smile.

"You did, didn't You?" She raised a brow with a knowing look.

"Yes I did." I said suspiciously.

"Well, dear son of mine, how may I help?" She asked.

"I'm thinking that I will take him out for breakfast, do some things and then a picnic so we can get to know each other over again." I said to her.

"That is a good idea. And then bring him and his family here for dinner." Dad proposed.

"I think it's too early for that but I will ask him." I said.

"Okay then, I'll help you make something for your picnic." Mom said and I nodded.

"Mommy I am so excited!" I said while jumping on my chair.

"Mommy?" Both mom and dad asked.

"I am so happy, Mommy." Okay wht can't I stop calling her that?

"So we can see." Mom said. "It's gonna be alright, trust me."

I hope you are right mom, I really hope so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Filler short chapter. The next one is their date. And I am starting my exams tomorrow so the updates are gonna be extremely slow. Just as I get time to update, it's taken away again.

Anyway, who has watched IT? I went to watch it with my friends yesterday.