sʜᴜᴜɪᴄʜɪ sᴀɪʜᴀʀᴀ

// Here's the first one!! The emo detective himself~!! I love him!!

• Saihara is really fun to tease, though he'll be begging you to stop in his cute voice~

• He's usually too shy to do much to you, so you're the one taking control.

• He will almost never go hard on you, he just doesn't want to hurt you.

• He always locks the door during sex because he'd be really embarrassed if someone saw you two.

• Usually, the sound he makes when he moans is a drawn out "Nnngh~"

• He's not very kinky, so sex with him is mostly vanilla.

• His favorite thing is when you run your tongue gently on his body, especially his neck.

• He loves to cuddle, before and after sex. He's just so sweet and loving.

• He personally thinks his cum is gross, so he gets embarrassed when you swallow it. But, you still do it, just to make him flustered. It's not gross, by the way...~

• He loves to hold your hand during sex. He will entwine your fingers with his.

• He blushes really red the whole time, but you can't resist it. It's absolutely ADORABLE.

• His member is the perfect size. It fits you like a glove. But, he prefers fingering you instead.

• He sweats a lot during sex, but it makes him look all the hotter.

• Afterwards, he will NOT make you clean up. He'll throw the sheets in the wash, and kiss you. "I'll always l-love you..." He'll say as his hands wrap around your waist.