ᴋᴏᴋɪᴄʜɪ ᴏᴜᴍᴀ

//Here he is!! My favorite husbando: PANTA BOI!! XD
Enjoy~!! :3

• He's definitely the most rough out of all of the boys. For him, the rougher he is, the more passionate he feels.

• He absolutely loves sex with you, so when he's horny, he will be begging you.

• You and Ouma will have sex anytime, anywhere: on the kitchen counter, on the couch, even in a public bathroom!!

• He wants everyone to know your are his: he'll leave hickeys on your neck and chest, and Hell, he'll even use his nail to scratch the letters "OK" on you. And you honestly don't mind.

• He loves dirty talk, especially when you're the one doing it. Though, he is SUPER good at it. He can always turn you on with his words.

• When he moans, it's more like a standard "Oh~". His sounds turn you on to no end.

• No matter how brave you think you are, anyone turns into a submissive mess when with Ouma.

• He'll literally drink his favorite drink, Panta, during sex. It's kind of like his "energy drink."

• No matter how dominant he seems, he will always say "thank you" after you make him cum.

• He will cum with no warning, and he cums a LOT.

• He loves mutual masturbation. It's one of the hottest things to him.

• After sex, he will read dirty stories out loud to you, and he'll get pretty horny again. But he'll have to control himself, because you usually fall asleep soon after you have sex with him.