Jimin's Second Proposal

Hyerin's P. O. V.
++++++++++++++

Hana and I had finally arrived at the concert. We had seats that were in the front but not all the way in the front. We were four rows away from the stage. I was on edge since this morning. When I woke up, I couldn't find my engagement ring. It was completely gone. I would've been late if Hana didn't convince me to look for it when we got back to the hotel. I was also still kind of bummed out about Jimin. I wondered if he was still upset with me and how long it would continue like this. There was too much on my mind. "Hyerin, cheer up. Don't think about negative things and let's cheer the members on," Hana said.

She was right. I had to forget about all to problems for now and enjoy the concert. "Okay."

Before I knew it, the concert started. Music started to play and the crowd went wild as BTS showed up on the stage. They were doing my favorite performance, Spring Day. I smiled as I saw all of them dance. I could keep my eyes off of Jimin. When Jimin is performing, it's like he's a whole different person. When I would see Jungkook, I would smile. How they all performed so well amazed me. They were always working hard. I could remember when Jimin, Jungkook, and I were younger, they would ask me to watch them perform something. I was like their first fan even before they joined BTS.

After a while, they performed a lot of songs at this point. It was around the time when BTS would talk to the fans. They were talking about something I wasn't really paying attention to until Jimin spoke. "Army, I have something to announce," Jimin said.

The croud cheered. I was confused. What could he be announcing? Hana smiled at me like she knew something I didn't.

"So, I haven't told you all but, I'm in love with this wonderful girl. I've known her almost my entire life," Jimin said as the fans awed, "She's been there for me as long as I could remember and she's even here right now."

Everyone started looking around and mumbling. I looked at Hana. "What is he doing?" I asked in a whisper.

"Just listen," Hana said.

I look back up towards the stage and Jimin continued to speak. "Can you all help me find her?" Jimin asked.

A picture of my showed up and everyone started looking for me. I shook my head at Hana, but she just smirked at me. She raised her hand yelled until others noticed her. The fans around me and they started cheering me to go up on stage. Hana practically pushed me towards the stairs. The spot light flashed on me as I hesitantly walked on stage. Jimin grabbed my hand and lifted it up with his. There was so many people. I couldn't believe what was happening.

"This is the love of my life here. Her name is Hyerin," Jimin announced, "I have something to ask you Hyerin."

He turned to face me and I faced him too. He reached into his pocket and pulls out a small black box. He went down on one knee and opened the box to reveal the ring I thought that I had lost. I covered my face with my hands in shock. All the fans were screaming at this point. I still couldn't believe what Jimin was doing.

"Hyerin, I'm sorry I made you worry," Jimin apologized, "Will you forgive me and be my wife?"

I was about to cry at this point. I could hear the fans cheering me on to say yes. Unable to speak, I nodded. Jimin put the ring back on my finger and pulled me into a hug. I was so happy I couldn't even explain my happiness in words. This was really a surprise for me. For Jimin to propose to me again in front of all these fans was something special. I would never forget this day.