Part 2

You and Ryder have been going out a month or so now. You're very happy together, despite the fact he is a vampire, but you see past that! As you were out on a night stroll, walking back to your house you have together, out in the forest, you saw some people outside your house, you looked at Ryder confused.

You: "Who are they? Why are they here?" You said thinking out loud.

Ryder: "I don't know and I don't like it..." He said replying to you. You both walked round behind trees, attempting to get closer to these people. "Just be quiet and don't do anything stupid." He said to you.

You: "Me? Stupid? Please!" You said to him, scoffing, then ironically, you tripped over a tree root and made a loud noise and because you were close to the people they heard you. They started walking over.  "Whoops..." You said awkwardly.

Ryder: "Oh well done! Come on!" He said helping you up and you were about to run when you heard a person shout.

Person: "Hey! STOP! POLICE!"  The police started running towards you and Ryder. You had never been one to disobey the law or anything so you didn't really want to run.

Ryder: "Y/N come on! We have to go!" He almost shouted at you. You turned to him and looked at him, you didn't know whether to run or stay... "Come on! We don't have much time! Please Y/N let's go!" He shouted, ready on his feet, worried. He grabbed your arm and just as he was about to pull you with him, another hand grabbed your other arm and pulled you the opposite direction. You both stopped and looked to see a police officer.

Police: "Don't you dare run Mr. Bell." He said, you both looked at him confused as to how he knew his name. "Arrest him." He said and 2 other police officers ran to Ryder and handcuffed him.

You: "No! What are you doing?! Ryder!" You screamed as they took him back to a car.

Ryder: "Y/N!"

Police: "Miss, I don't think you should get involved." He said to you.

You: "But..." You said.

Police: "Miss, we'll need to ask you some questions back at the station. Please follow me." You followed him to a different car and then drove to the police station. You followed him in and saw them taking Ryder away to the cells.

You: "Ryder! No! Please!" You said trying to run to him. But the police officer grabbed you and pulled you back. He took you to interrogation.

Police: "So...."

You: "Y/N"

 Police: "So, Y/N, what involvement do you have with Mr. Bell? Are you family? Friend?"

You: "Boyfriend/Girlfriend." You say, getting annoyed.

Police: "Right. Were you aware that Mr. Bell is a murderer?" You frowned, how did they know?...

You: "No?" You lied.

Police: "Well, he is, 3 men were killed in an alleyway a few weeks back, we've been investigating the crime and found evidence against Mr. Bell and we do believe he did it." You groaned, you thought you might as well tell them...

You: "They attacked me..." You admitted.

Police: "What?"

You "They jumped out of the alleyway as I was passing and mugged me, they had knives and I couldn't do anything but panic, but they never got away with any of the stuff because he stopped them. He saved me!"

Police: "If that's true why didn't you report it?"

You: "Well, for one, they had just mugged me so I had to get home and two, I was in shock and very scared. I was going to report it in the morning but when I turned on the news, I found out they were dead." You told him.

Police: "That's a very nice story and I'm sure you're an honest boy, but we're still arresting him, he murdered them. He still has to be arrested." He said and got up. "Thank you for your time, Y/N, you're free to go." You sigh and stand up. You walk out and not know what to do or where to go. You look at the time and decided to go to the shop you used to work at. You walked in and saw an old friend of yours serving at the till. There is only one other person there and they're being served by someone else. You walk up to your friend.

Katty: "Omg! Hi!" She said to you when you get to the till. "Its been ages!" She said giving you a hug from over the till.

You: "I know." You said hugging back.

Katy: "So?...No boyfriend?" She asked confused.

You: "When's your break?" You asked her.

Katy: "I can take it now?" You smiled.

You: "Would you?" She nodded and came and sat down with you after telling her boss she was going to take her break. You explained to her about what's just happened and what happened on that night.

Katy: "How come you never told me that?!" You shrugged. "And he's been arrested?!" You nod. "Guessing you can't bail him out?" You shook your head. Katy leaned over and gave you another hug.

You: "Thanks, I needed a friend." You said once you break the hug. She smiled at you. She got back to her work after but you agreed to go to hers after she finishes and watch movies. That's what you did. You walked home and went to bed. When you woke up in the morning, alone you felt a sudden loneliness. You sigh and turn on the news. You go into the kitchen to make yourself something, thinking about what time you're going to go visit Ryder, when you heard something about police. You walked back into the room and see that someone has broken into the police station cells. You sit down and started to watch it, to see what's happened.

Reporter: "The police have announced one prisoner has escaped. His number is 2237 and his name is Ryder Bell." You sit stunned when the reporter says that. You get up and ring Katy. You tell her what you've just heard on the news and she tells you to calm down as you are panicking, worrying about Ryder and wondering what he's doing. After about 10 minutes of panic and confusion the doorbell goes, you open it thinking it would be Katy, but it was Ryder.

You: "RYDER!" You scream and hug him with joy, he hugs you back tight. "What the hell. You idiot it's all over the news!" You say then slapping him.

Ryder: "Ow! What is with you?! A hug then a slap?!" You laugh a little but then get serious again.

You: "You idiot! This is the first place they'll look for you!"

Ryder: "I know, get you stuff, we're moving!" He said dragging you upstairs and starting to pack everything at super speed. "We're going to England. A place called Leeds. Hurry up." You nod and start helping him.

You: "Can I go ring my friend and say bye?" You ask when you're almost done. He nodded and started finishing your bag off. You ring Katy and tell her you're leaving and not to say anything to the police, she promises, but you don't tell her where you're going.

Ryder: "Come on, let's go catch that flight." He said with a disguise on so people don't recognise him. You get on the plane and look out the window as the plane starts to fly. In the air you turn to Ryder.

You: "Babe?" He looks at you. "Who helped you get out?" You whispered to him.

Ryder: "Some old friends." He said smiling at you. "Now come on and think positive, this is going to be a fresh new start for us. Okay?" He asks you. You nod and smile. "I love you." He said.

You: "I love you to." You said back and you both kissed.

Ahh happy endings~ :3