Twenty seventh (epilogue) ~ The wedding

"Hey baby." I smiled at my charming boyfriend Geoff.

"Hey you." He greeted back. "You look stunning." He complimented, referring to my dusty pink bridesmaid's dress. I gotta admit, I do look very fine.

"Honey you told me that like a hundred times today." I smiled, appreciating his every moment with me.

"So what? This'll be my one hundred and first time." His lips curled up into a smile, those adorable lips.

"Well, thank you then. " I I blew him a kiss.

"Come on everybody inside, we're gonna do toasts and stuff." Ashley, friends of Sophie stated.

"Okay, let's go." I held Geoff's hand and dragged him inside.

So to clear everything up, we're currently at Sophie and Nick's wedding. Yeah, six months after the propose they finally got around to do the wedding.

The three of us, me Nick and Sophie finally graduated and got our degrees not too long ago. And after that everything got a lot looser and I can not say that I'm complaining. As much as I loved majoring in philosophy and all I was tired of having to go to school continuously for sixteen years. Oh well, it was all over now. I don't have a job at the moment but it hasn't been so long since the graduation so I couldn't quite got around getting myself a job, but I'll do it some time soon.

We sat at the table where me, the guys, and Grace had sat. After a few moments maid of honor made a toast, telling everyone how much she loved seeing them happy and stuff. Then best man did the same.

Now I wasn't the maid of honor, well I don't think I'll ever be one, I'm over the moon just getting to be a bridesmaid for the fist and the last time of my life, probably. Whatever, so because that i didn't get to make a toast but I spoke to Sophie and Nick about it and now I'm about to do one as well.

I stood up.

"Hi everyone." I cleared my throat. "I'm Crystal, friend of Soph and Nick's, and I just wanna say that, you guys have been a guide to me through this year." I turned to Nick and Soph. "You guys took care of me like a baby and I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for you guys. " Soph sent me the most genuine smile and Nick gave me a nod.

"Im more than happy to leave Nick inSophie's hands. You see, i was always a bit worried if he could find someone thats as good human being as he is. and him finally finding this piece of gold here brings tears to my eyes... Youre your best when your together and i hope this togetherness lasts forever. " I smiled as I finished my little speech.

Room of applause filled the air, I smiled one more time before speaking up again.

"And lastly I wanna say something and I want everybody to know that I'm not trying to steal the bride's thunder today, in fact I asked if the next thing I'm gonna do would be okay by them and they totally supported me, as always. So here it goes. "

I took a deep breath. I closed my eyes for a second to calm my nervous self down.

"Geoff." I called his name. His head turned to me, giving me a confused look. " I want you to know that you're the best thing in my life, and I don't wanna spend even a second without you. Just like these two did, I wanna unite my life with you." Geoff's mouth fell to the floor and his eyes widened with the sudden shock. I bet he didn't see this coming.

"Will you marry me baby?" I finally asked the question. He rose off his chair, completely ignoring everyone else in the room.

"Wow." He sighed. "Yes. Yes, I will." He said as he closed the gap between us and kissed me with passion. Everyone clapped their hands, whistles and laughter filled the room.

"Wait, am I get to be the one to cry now?" He asked after we pulled back and everyone quieted down.

"Yes, not unless I cry first." I chuckled as I wiped a happy tear, yeah of course I'm crying, I'm an emotional gal.

Geoff kissed my forehead and looked into my eyes with love before lifting me up and spinning around. Second round of applause rose in the room. I glanced at Sophie and saw that she was giving me thumbs ups. I blew her a kiss and we thanked the crowd before sitting back again.

The rest of the ceremony went by as the way it should've been. Everyone was happy, on the other hand Geoff and I were in an indescribable mood. We were smiling like stupids at all times, never letting go of our hands and constantly gazing at our eyes'.

We both still weren't aware of the whole thing but we did kinda get engaged a little while ago. Now he was my fiance and I couldn't be more happy about it. All this time I thought I'd end up alone, that no one could keep up with the stupid and annoying things I do. But it wasn't true, it could happen and it also did. I've learnt that relationship is a compromise. You gotta love somebody with all their flaws and they should do the same to work it out. It's not always the brightest and easiest thing in the world, but you learn to make it easier, and communicate to work out the problems. When I decided to propose Geoff I knew that this isn't gonna be perfect, we're gonna have ups and downs, but I'm never gonna leave him so we will go through everything. If there isn't love, like real love, then theres no point of even trying. Cause love is the thing that wins in the end. And what i have for Geoff is that. Geoff is the person that i wanna spend the rest of my life with, the person that I'm gonna apologize when i make a mistake and the person that'll work things out with me when we need to. He's the one, and I could not be more happy about it.

When it was the time for the party we moved into the main room where there was an open buffet and an open bar. When we came into the room and glanced around, I couldn't help but desire for a little get away.

"You wanna go for a walk?" I asked as my eyes never left his.

"Yeah sure." His lips curled into the sweetest smile as his grip on my hand got tighter.

We walked out of the place and into the beach in the dark and cold, but as two fiancés. Two fiances, me and him...

the end...