How it all happend

"I'm exhausted!" said one of my best friends, Roos. "me too, but i'm still going to that one last party thonight!" said my other best friend, Anna. "But how are we going to dress?" "well, the theme is 17th century. So let's go as the kings musketeers from France!" i spoke up. And so that's what we did. 

I was wore an white, long of the schoulder dress with long wide sleeves and some kind of black, leather corset/ weapon belt thing that only covered my stomach. I also had an black leather jacket on With some timberlands.

Roos wore an whole brown corset with some black shorts and knee length boots. She also had an black leather jacket on.

Anna wore an lose fitting white blouse with black leather pants and high boots. She also wore an black leather jacket.

We all had an sword and (fake) gun with us.

Okay, let me explain why we had this party. I live in a small village called, Groesbeek. Every year in the last week of the summer vacation we plan an whole week of activeties for kids from age 6  till age 12. and to do that we have volunteers, this are mostly people between the age 15 and 22. Me and my friends are volunteers of course. And every night we have a party but the last night the party has an theme. But now back to the story.

--------time skip till midnight--------

There are so many drunk people, Roos is dancing with some random guy and Anna is sitting in a chair watching people. I'm not drunk, someone has to bring the drunk home and that's me, always. I finally got Roos to go home, now we need to get Anna. When we finally got outside Roos saw a mirror and walked to it. She walked trought the f*cking mirror! I run after her with Anna by my side.

-------a few hours later (i think about spongebob while writing this)--------

I was the first one to wake up, Roos an Anna lay beside me. Where are we? From where we lay you could see an village, but it look so different. I was trying to wake Roos and Anna, just when they were waking up i heard a voice coming from behind me. "is every okay here?" i was shoked so my first instinct was to get my sword and point it at the person. "ho! no need to fight" said a man with with an leather costume "en wie ben jij? (and who are you)" i asked while putting my sword away. "Aramis who are you talking to?" said another man. "I saw that she was having trouble waking her friends up so i wanted to help her, but she speaks some wierd language" said the Aramis guy. "Ik kan jullie gewoon ver... ooh ja Engels ( I can understnd your lang... ooh English yes)"

"What did she just say?" asked another man. "like i was saying Porthos, she doesn't speak our language" said the guy named Aramis. "Uuhm, i can speak English, i mean who can't these days" Wow they must be joking right!? "well it isn't really normal for an women to be..." "educated? wow you're really good at this game! you almost got me to blieve we're in the year 1600" i said while laughing. They were al looking at me as if i was crazy. "Wait, what year is it?" "1630" said Aramis. "where are we? because It doesn't look like Holland in the 17 century at all" i said. "Holland, 'ell you're in France now" said the guy named Porthos. 

"wacht wat!? (wait what!?)" i hear Roos. "who's your friend?" asked Aramis while looking her up and down. I get my sword and place it on his chest "don't even think about it!" i said. I heard Porthos laughing "all 3 of you, touch one of them and i'll end you!" "can we at least know your names?" askes the man i haven't heard the name of "Hi, i'm Roos. That girl there is Anna and the aggressive one is Sophie. And who are you" said Roos while winking at Aramis. "well, my name is Aramis, the tall man with black hair is Porthos and this guy here is Athos" i hear a groan coming from Anna "kijk wie ook eindelijk wakker is (look who's fanally awake)" said Roos. "Then we should be going, bye guys see ya" i said and walk away with Roos and Anna.

------------

Name: Sophie

Age: 21

Hair: shoulder lenght, coper color.

Eyes: blue

personality: loyal, caring, strong and sassy.

flaws: Naive.

----------------------

Name: Roos 

Age: 20

Hair: shoulder lenght, brown hair.

Eyes: blue

Personality: flirtatious, smart, girly and trustworthy.

Flaws: sometimes  a little selfish.

------------------------

Name: Anna

Age: 20

Hair: long, blond.

Eyes: grey/ blue

Personality: kind, sarcastic, social and bubbly.

Flaws: says whatever comes in her mind.