#1 Singing

"are we almost there?" asks Roos. "nooo!" says Anna. "let's just sing a song, the time will go faster" i say to lighten the mood. "oh my, feels just like i don't try. Look so good i might die. All i know is everybody loves me" sings Roos. "no not this again" says Anna. "days like these lead to, nights like this lead to, love like ours. you're like the spark in my bonfire heart" i sing. "to soft" they both say. 

"hey, hey, hey, hey.

oooooooooh, ooh." sings Anna

"Won't you come see about me? I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby." sings Roos

"Tell me your troubles and doubts

Giving me everything inside and out and

Love's strange so real in the dark

Think of the tender things that we were working on" i sing 

"Slow change may pull us apart

When the light gets into your heart, baby

Don't you, forget about me

Don't, don't, don't, don't

Don't you, forget about me" we sing together 

"we're here" Anna and i say to Roos. We look around us, it looks like we're walking on a movie set. "what the...  what's this!?" "wait! before everyone is going to panick. We're in France" "we are where!?" "in France 1630" "1630! bu-but how!??" "well.. there was a mirror and Roos walked trought it so walk after her with you!?" "why didn't you stop me? i was super drunk!" "you were already gone! and i couldn't let you go alone!"

"What's the matter ladies?" asks Aramis. "What's the matter? that we're in fricking year 1630 France are, that's the matter!"says Anna in a panicked tone. "What's wrong with France? I mean we are very new-fashioned" "New-fashioned!?" "well, yes we are. Are you gonna repeat every thing i say?" "EVERY ONE CALM THE F*CK DOWN!" i scream over every one. 

--------------------

"So ya telling us you're from the future!?" asks Porthos for the second time. "yes, 2017" i say. "but how did you..." "come here? A mirror that's all i know" "maybe there's a reasson why we're here!?" say Anna. "But i don't want to be here! I wanna go home!" says Roos. "It's not that easy Roos. For now we just need to find a place to stay" i says to Roos. "we have some room here in the garrison and we could lend you some clothes?" says Athos. "That would be very helpfull, thank you!" i answer.

And so we ended up with the real kings musketeers. 

__________________

Hope you're liking it so far! It can take a while to post another chapter. I'm very bussy with school, i will try to write in the vacations!