Chapter 1: "Hello Little Deer!"

The cool breeze blowing softly making the tree branches gently move along the way, a female motherly doe approached her son's door, her light-pink hair jumped a bit as she took steps and her soft cream colored white freckled fur shone a bit with the suns light from the window, she opened the door gently and her brown big eyes narrowed to her son which he was still sleeping peacefully on his tiny bed.

"Time to wake up ,Peter.", said a soft motherly tone while poking his sides and tummy. The little cream fawn with freckles on his face,a beauty mark around his right side of near his eyes , with curly pink hair and big brown eyes groaned a bit and rubbed a bit his eyes then looking at his mother.

"Mother... Why so early?" , the little fawn yawned tiredly , his mother chuckled and ruffled his pink curly hair.

"Because, its the first day of spring, and, what does that mean,Peter?", she gave him a cheeky smile as Peter gasped.

"THE FESTIVAL IS TODAY!!", he cheered happily. His mother smiling and chuckled.

"That's right ! Now let me get you changed! You're sister is already ready! " , she poked Peter's belly gently and began to change his clothes. He was wearing a blue flower themed yukata , a blueish flower crown and his hair was nicely curled.

His little sister , Mei, a small fawn with silvery hair, dark brown fur, freckled face ,with cream color spots, was playing with her dolls while her mother was dressing up Peter.
"Aww! ¡Perfecto!" , his mother squeaked.

While Peter's mother was taking some pictures of both siblings a intimidating looking stag,dark brown fur, intimidating brown eyes,strong and bulky in appearance and long silvery hair. He was wearing a hair green piece in his hair, samurai red and gold clothes and his two Katana's on his back. He walked in and saw his wife and children.

"PAPÁ!! " ,Peter gasped and hugged his leg, the stag chuckled and picked him up.

"My, you are late Mr. Bell!~ " , said the mother while she carried the other young fawn.

"Plum!.. You know I've been busy! " , he chuckled and pecked her lips. "I'm sorry guys! Something happened and daddy needed too help out." , he looked at both of his children with a warm smile.

Peter and his little sister, Mei, just smiled and said, " it's okay , papa,we understand!"

Plum chuckled and patted their heads , " now run along you two! Your friends are waiting outside!!" , she smiled.

Peter gasped, his father letting him go so he can crawl down. Mei tagged along with Peter and held his hand on the way out.

Plum looked at her husband and cupped his cheeks , "Mao... I know that face... What's wrong?". Mao sighed and looked at her with his strong gaze.

" My love I'm worried about , Peter... Do you think he will be fit for a Prince?", said Mao with a concern face. Plum looked at him with a confused face.

"Why is that? .... Mao.. You worry to much...he is just six... When he is older we will talk OK? " , she said calmly.

Mao looked at her and sighed , " Alright , Love. Let's wait" he said and looked at her with a comforting smile. He petted her strand of pink hair and kissed her cheek. "I'll get the ceremony started in a few , love" he smiled, Plum chuckling and letting him go so he can do his work as the Great Prince.

A few minutes past and the ceremony started. Everyone having a great time, eating, playing ,dancing and some starting new relationships. Meanwhile Peter was with little Mei at the dining area eating some berries, when some others came for the first time. His ears perked up also did lil Mei as well. Peter grew closer and got a better look. It was the Alfa wolf of the North Wolf Pack with his wife and two identical sons. Peter was so curious yet a bit frightened since he has never seen a wolf family that close.

Mei wobbled to them and fell. Peter gasping and helping her up and Peter apologizing for his sister since she was blocking their path.

The black wolf , who happens to be the alpha, his fur was dark as night, his body mass and yellow eyes gave away his intimidating look, plus that he was wearing a very elegant darkest gray colored suit, the black wolf just looked at him and chuckled a bit "its OK little one!" , he smiled. Peter feeling a bit more calm. The two young wolves who seem to be twins were behind their mother, she was very pretty, white as snow, her eyes were a royal blue her hair was a wavy red color, she was wearing a very elegant white dress and was wearing a very pretty cherry blossom flower crown.

The mother looked down at his sons and pushed them put at front towards Peter. "Alright you two, you better be doing some friends, so say hi" she said laughing since they were being shy, but one of the brothers gain some courage to talk

He was exactly like his other brother, a black pelt, white nuzzle same height same sort off spiky hairstyle. Even the clothes were the same style and color as well! They were wearing very cute suits and elegant shoes. The only thing the makes them different was their eye color, the one who was brave to introduce himself to Peter had blue royal eyes like his mother and the other yellow eyes.

"U-um hi! My name is Jack and this is my brother Kai.. " he saif while rubbing his arm.

Peter smiled back at the twins " I'm Peter and this is my little sister Mei!"

The Alfa wolf smiled ,"ahh!! Mao's children", he chuckled. "Son's this is the future Prince of this Kingdom." He exclaimed. Kai was in awe and Jack had his eyes widen.

'How can a girlish fawn be the future prince?!Plus he is so small! So tiny! So adorable!', Jack thought while he blinked and looker at Peter.

"Why won't you all try to get along while we adults talk? Hm?" , said the twins mother while she knelt down to them , " It was very nice to meet you two! " , she smiled and got up, she looking at all four of them.

The boys agreed and stayed to play with Peter and Mei.

They played a lot and ate. They got along pretty well though! Once they finished playing they all sat at a border of a lake, where the festival was held. Peter being big responsible brother he held Mei so she wouldn't wobble to the lake. Jack sat next to him while Kai sat next to Jack. "Hey" , said Jack while looking at Peter.

Peter looked at him and tilted his head, "y-yeah?"

"Can I call you little deer? It suits you very well!" , Jack made a toothy smile.

Peter blinked and smiled back, he sitting down on the grass and putting Mei on his lap, he looked at Jack, "Hehe! U-um sure! "

Jack smiled at Peter suddenly both of their eats perk up to hear that the fire work show has begun!

----

AND I'LL LEAVE IT HERE!!
Wow NEVER BEEN THIS PRODUCTIVE!!!

Hope you all enjoy :3

Characters mentioned
(Wolf Family)
Jack
Kai
Alpha
Alpha's mate (aka Aka a luna)(mother of Kai and Jack)
Angelica__17