Elton- Prank (Gone wrong)

Elton P.O.V

"Hey guys! So today I'm going to be pranking  (Y/N)  because it's the mega prank war!!!! Everyone is in this. Let me explain the prank" I pause for a second "So there is going to be fake blood and we are going to make it look like we got murdered and see what happens because she's coming in achour" I explain "GUYS COME HERE!" I shout as I hear feet pounding on the floor. I told them that she's going to be here in an hours time so we got ready.
1 hour later
(Y/N) P.O.V

I go through the gate and I park my car. I unlock the front door and I'm greeted with silence. I shout a " HELLO? " but I get no answer. I walk into the living room and I'm horrified at what I see. My heart dropped 6 feet underground. Everyone was dead. My vision blurred as tears welled up In my eyes. I dropped my bag and ran to see if anyone was ok. Their hearts were still beating but they weren't breathing. My eyes were flooded with tears and they came out. I tried finding my phone in my pockets but I couldn't find it so I went into my bag. I wasn't in there. ' dang it I left in I'm my car' i couldn't do anything about that so I looked through everyone's pockets but I couldn't find one. I ran up to Elton's room and his phone was on his night stand. I took it and ran down the stairs crying so hard I could only see dots of colour. I made it down the stairs and before I could hit the green 'call' button I was influenced in a hug. I look up and see Elton and the rest. " Elton?" I asked with my voice braking wid way. "Yes baby?" He had a sympathetic smile on his face with everyone else. I started sobbing harder. "Why would you do that?" I asked. "Sorry (Y/N) but it's THE MEGA PRANK WAR!"Corey said with a small laugh at the end. Elton kissed me and I kissed back. "It's fine guys just never do that again please." And with that we had a whole night of watching films.

🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

HEY MUTHA FUCKERS!
So I really hope you guys enjoyed and if yes leave a vote and I'm doing requests so leave them in the comments and BYEEEEE!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️