Sam-first fight (part 1)

I was chilling in the living room watching a movie. I was so into it I didn't even hear Sam calling my name. "(Y/N)!" I heard Sam calling my name snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh! Yes?" I asked.
"Do you ever listen anymore?" He asked rudely.
"Sorry I was into the movie."I said to him confused why he  was acting like this.
"That's all you do these days! I feel like you're using me for money and fame!" He shouted making me jump.
"What? What are you talking about!? We were together before you became famous and stuff!" I was mad that her thought like that about me.
"Well stop acting like it." He said once again rudely.
"I'm not! I haven't been hanging around with you because you're making a video or vlog and don't want me to be in it! Or you're hanging around with Colby and I don't want to ruin you're time with him and be clingy!" I was mad and I was standing up. My face red of anger.
"Well if you think you're clingy you're not. You haven't kissed me for a while now and I need a girlfriend who is confident! WERE DONE!" Sam screamed at me. I was taken back at what he said.
"Fine I'll start packing my bags." I said firmly still in shock.
"Go ahead." He said.
I walked up the stairs and into sans room which we used to share.

Skip 1 hour

I walked down the stairs and saw everyone in the living room laughing and joking around. Sam looked like he forgot that we broke up. I cleared my throat. Everyone looked at me. They had a confused face.
"Well, I'm leaving." I said tears threatening to fall.
"Ok have fun." Sam said rolling his eyes. Everyone was shocked at what he said.
"Well bye." I said. I went out the door and into my car.
I looked into the mirror and saw everyone but Sam standing thee with mouths wide open. And with that I left. I left forever.