Aaron-Hey brother.

I was hanging out with Corey. He's my best-friend and has been since we were in diapers. We were playing rocket liege and I was loosing like usual. "Hey (Y/N)?" Corey said.
"Yah?" I asked.
"Do you want to meet my other friends?" He asked.
"Uhhhh sure?" I said.
"Well they should be here in 30 mins so yah." He said with his smile.
"Ok!" I said with excitement in my voice.He smiled at me but then continued playing. I did the same.

Skip 30 mins

We were mid match when I heard the door opening and someone shouting. "WERE HOMMMMEEEEE!" Corey shouted "IM HERE BROTHER!" Which confused me because I never new he had a brother. I think Corey saw the confusion on my face because he said " That's what I call my roommates apart one." I nodded.
"Hello brother." I heard someone say. My head shot to the owner of the voice. There stood a boy. He had brown hair with swooped to the right and blue eyes. "Oh.Um hi!" He waved awkwardly.
"Hey." I waved back.
"Were are the rest of the brothers, brother?" Corey asked in a silly voice which made a giggle.
"Oh! There just coming In." He smiled which made me smile.
"Oh ok." Said Corey.
Suddenly, I heard the door open again. 'Must be the rest of the boys.' A group of boys and one girl walked in. They were all laughing but stopped when they saw me. I felt very nervous because everyone was staring at me. I coughed awkwardly. 
"Hi I'm (Y/N) and I'm Corey's best-friend." I smiled awkwardly at them. Then I recognised one of them. He had brown hair and hazel eyes. Then it clicked.
"Aaron?" I asked in Disbelief. No way that's the same Aaron.
"Wait (Y/N)?" He asked. I could tell he was unsure.
"That's me." I smiled.
"Guys this is my sister. (Y/N)." Aaron told them.
"WIAT WHAT? (Y/N)!? I KNOWN YOU ALL MY LIFE AND I NEVER NEW. HOW CALM I NEVER SAW YOU AARON?!?" Corey asked shocked. You could say he was shook.
"I use my middle name which is different to Aaron's and he was always with his friends and I never found the point of telling you because he moved away with our dad." I explained to him.
I got up and hugged him. I realised everyone went to their rooms to give us privacy. Corey went to his room. For the rest of that day me and him hug out and catches up on life.