Chapter 20 |-| Tara Raeken - Section 2

Theo

We turn around to see my sister standing there and I immediately pull Liam behind me, protecting him and he holds onto me so I don't do anything stupid like ripping her throat out, which I'm actually considering to do right now.
"Come on Theo, don't get your panties in a twist, I'm not gonna do anything," Tara says before shooting Liam a quick look "Especially not to that sweet little boyfriend of yours," she adds, looking at me with an innocent smile and I growl at her.
"No, no Theo. You're showing," She says referring to my golden eyes and I growl again, changing them back to normal. "Look, if you touch any of them," I say motioning to the group "I'll kill you. For real this time," I add.
"Do they count?" she asks before making a sign and two guys walk from somewhere behind the car, towards us.
One of them has what I assume is Brett considering how everyone seems to know him and the other guy is holding Luke.
They're both trying to escape but the guys are holding them too tightly, not to mention that their hands are tied.
"I swear to god Tara if you hurt them..." she interrupts me by saying "Yeah, yeah, you'll kill me for real this time," she says rolling her eyes before looking back at me. "I thought you were an atheist," she half-questions and Liam holds my hand before I can punch her in the face.
"Theo, no offence but your sister's a bitch," Stiles mumbles and I hold back a laugh at Tara's expression.
She glares at him before making another sign with her hand. The guy holding Brett throws him to the ground, Scott helping him up, before the guy punches Stiles in the face once and Stiles drops to the ground.
Lydia helps him up, glaring at Tara and the guy as he makes his way back to his previous position.
Stiles rubs his cheek, his nose wrinkled in pain and I growl at Tara once again.
She grabs Luke by the back of his neck, digging her claws into his skin and he groans.
"Let him go," I say through gritted teeth and she just laughs before digging her claws into her own chest.
All of us look at her in a mix of confusion and anger.
That's when I feel it.
I clutch to my chest with my hand as I feel the pain run through my entire body.
It's as if she's clawing into my chest.
Liam takes notice of it as I breathe heavily trying to figure out what's going on.
"What are you doing?" Liam asks stepping in front of me, his eyes a golden colour and his claws out, ready to pounce on her.
"She's using him," Lydia speaks up as she looks between Luke, Tara and I. "She's using Luke's ability to transfer her pain to Theo," she adds.
"Can Banshees do that?" Stiles asks and Lydia shakes her head "I'm not sure Luke is a Banshee," she informs and I drop to my knees, the pain getting to much and I think I'm gonna pass out. I'm having trouble breathing and Scott crouches down beside me, trying to help me catch my breath.
From the corner of my eye I see Liam getting angrier, before he punches Tara in the face. She groans, holding onto her broken nose, which causes her to let go of Luke and the pain is still there, but I can feel it healing.
Scott helps Brett and Luke out of the restraints as the guys both jump on Liam at Tara's command.
Scott jumps in to help.
Luke and I take a breather before jumping in as well.
We fight them, they're pretty strong, not only because they're like a head taller than us and double our size muscle wise, it's because they're both Alphas.
Liam and I fight the guy that was holding Brett while Brett, Scott and Luke take on the other one, who's even bigger.

We knock them out after what seems like forever, our clothes ripped and our wounds starting to heal as we take deep breaths.
I turn around so I can fight Tara, but she's gone. I look at Lydia and the other three still standing by the car and they shrug.
"Damit," I groan "She escaped," I breathe out "Don't worry Theo, we're gonna get her," Liam says laying his hand on my shoulder also breathing heavily.
"We have to figure out what Luke is and how Tara used his power against you," Lydia adds shooting me a quick look and I nod.
"We could ask Deaton, maybe he knows something," Scott suggests and we all make some kind of sound as agreement, "We'll meet there," he adds, entering the jeep with Stiles and Lydia.
Mason and Corey go to Mason's car with Brett and Luke sitting in the back seat and I walk with Liam to his car, sitting down on the passenger seat.

"Are you okay?" he asks looking at me concerned and I nod my head as he starts the car. "Are you sure?" he questions shooting me a quick look "I healed," I inform, "I'll be fine," I add "We really need to get rid of her though," I point out and I see Liam shooting me a quick look "You're not really gonna kill her are you?" he asks and I can tell that he's worried about me turning into the old Theo, the one who killed people.
I shake my head "I don't kill anymore," I answer and I'm mostly trying to convince myself here.
I have no idea what I'm capable of.
Okay, maybe I do, but I don't want to go back to being the villain.
I can't
.
Not only because of my mental stability, but because of Liam, the little Beta who managed to win over my heart, filling it with his affection and love.
The little Beta who used to hate me with every fibre of his being and who somehow found a way to trust me and care for me as much as I care about him.
I don't want to lose that.
I don't want to lose him.
Which will most likely happen if I start killing again.
Liam will be heartbroken and Scott will kill me for hurting his Beta, which in turn will also hurt Scott, because I'm also his Beta, thanks to the bite that saved my life and turned me into an actual werewolf.

"We could put her in prison or something," Liam suggests, getting my attention "You don't think it'll be weird for the Sheriff to have a girl who's supposed to be dead, behind bars in his police station?" I ask looking at him with an eyebrow raised "Maybe, but I don't want want to kill her," he says with a sigh "I don't want any more people to die, even if it means that the bad guys stay alive," he adds and I frown at him a little.
"You do remember that you wanted to kill me, right?" I asks "More than once," I point out and he looks at me "Because I was the bad guy," I inform.
"But I didn't," he says shooting me a quick glance "You're not the bad guy anymore," he adds "You're my boyfriend and we're mates," he informs "I haven't even claimed you yet," I say with an eyebrow raised lightly "We're not mates," I inform and I can see his face drop, "Not right now at least," I add and he seems less disappointed.
"How do you claim me?" Liam asks, taking a right turn and parking in front of the animal clinic "I have to bite your neck," I respond, stepping out of the car.
"Then how did I find you if we're not mates yet?" he asks as he steps out of the car after some hesitation and I shrug.
We stay there leaned against the car, waiting for the others to come.
"Does it hurt?" Liam questions referring to a bite on the neck "Probably as much as the bite of an Alpha," I respond with a shrug "I heard that you could also feel pleasure, but I never had a mate so I can't really tell," I add and that's when the others arrive, stepping out of the cars and we make our way inside to talk to Deaton.