03

Ryland
"So tell me about yourself" I said as we sat next to each other on his bed. "Well I'm 14 years old. I live with my aunt, but she's always on business trips so I'm always home alone. And yea that's about it" She smiled.

"Well how about I give you my phone number so if your ever lonely, I can spend the night as your or you can stay here" I suggested and her eyes lit up. "Really? You would do that for me?!" Kelsey exclaimed happily.

"Of course baby" I nodded. After I said 'baby' I saw her blush a little. "Thank you Ryland for being extremely kind to me" She smiled once again and leaned in to give me a hug.

Of course with my luck all my brothers busted through my room to tell me that dinner was ready. "Whose this?" Rocky smirked. "I'm Kelsey" She smiled. How is she so polite?

"Are you Ryland's girlfriend?" Ross smirked also. "Oh no I'm not" She admitted. I made eye contact with my brothers and gave them a slight smirk.

"Ok well dinner is ready so just come down whenever" Riker instructed before leaving with my other brothers. "Oh yea and remember protection!" They called to us making me blush and Kelsey confused.

"What does that mean?" She asked while tilting her sideways slightly. "Oh wow I didn't know you were that innocent" I chuckled and she blushed. "I'm not that innocent" She argued.

"If you weren't then you wouldn't wear those skirts, love" I smirked. "What's wrong with these skirts?" She questioned. "Do you know what a kink is?" I answered her with a question.

"No" She shook her head. "I have a lot to teach you then baby girl" My smirk grew wider. "Why do you call me that?" She questioned again.

"Because you'll know in a few weeks that I'm not your 'big bro' I'm your daddy"

"I already have a father though"

"Daddies and fathers are two very different things....."