11

After thinking I decided to lift Kelsey up and then place her back on the ground. I lifted myself off of the couch then took her by her hand. I led her into my room then shut and locked the door behind us.

Once it was locked I turned away from my door and in one swift moment I pushed her against the mall making her moan. I had one hand next to her hand and the other gripped on her waist.

I leaned down and pretend as if I was going to kiss her, but my lips went lower down to her neck. I pressed my lips to her neck making her moan louder. She threw her head backwards and her knees wobbled.

I sucked on her neck, biting it every few seconds. After a minute or two I pulled away and saw the fresh hickey very noticeable on her neck. She took her hand and grazed over her hockey with soft finger tips.

What she did next took me by surprise. She flipped us around so I was against the wall and she was holding onto me. She smirked slightly and lightly touched her thigh to my crotch. She knew what she was doing too.

She pressed harder and when she did I became harder also. I moaned and she pressed her lips onto mine to shut me up. While she was distracted in the kiss and I switched our position back to its original with her against the wall and then pulled away from her lips.

Her breath became ragged as she wanted more of me.

'Remember babygirl, Daddy's in charge'