Don't Annoy Me and Make Me Murder You

Eddie

I was so excited to hangout with my best-friend Richie Tozier. We spent almost all of our time together. We would either hangout with our friends or it would be just us. Stan and Bill were together as were Ben and Beverly. Mike was with some girl named Amanda. So most of the time it was just Richie and I.  We were the only ones not seeing anybody though everyone said we basically acted like a couple. Richie and I never saw it. I chalked it up as us just being really close friends. But how close was too close?

We were almost always touching in some form or fashion, a lot of the times unintentionally. I'd looked down and found our hands linked together more times than I could count. When I spent the night with him we shared a bed and I would often wake up with his arms wrapped around me. My head would also be resting on his chest. We never fell asleep like this and I often times wondered how we managed to get into that position. A small part of me hoped that Richie did it. But another part of me knew I shouldn't be thinking about my best friend that way.

Today I was going to sleep over at his house. I packed everything I needed, my clothes, my meds and my inhaler. I let my mom know I was leaving and made my way out the door and to my friend's house. When I knocked on the door the tall boy with the glasses answered. "Eds! Come in I've got something super fucking cool to show you!" I scrunched my nose up both at his foul language and at his stupid use of that nickname. "I've told you a million and one times Trashmouth! Do. Not. Call. Me. Eds." He rolled his eyes at me because both of us knew I secretly loved the nickname. It made me feel that much closer to Richie.

"And I've told you a million and one times that it's not going to happen Eds. So deal with it." He said as he lead me through his house and into his bedroom. He closed his door and locked it. He always locked his door when I was over and I never understood why. I laid my stuff down in one of the corners of his room while he picked a movie to put in. Of course it was a scary movie because they were Richie's favorite. I liked them too but only when I was watching them with Richie because if I got scared I knew he'd comfort me. He'd hold my hand or cuddle me and whisper relaxing words to me. It made my stomach churn in the best possible way every time.

We both got on his bed and goofed around(not in a sexual way pervs ;P) for a little bit before the movie started. We put our attention on the screen. About half-way through the movie I found myself so terrified that I was in Richie's lap with my face buried in his neck. "Come on Eds, it's just a movie. Besides even if this shit was real you know I'd keep you safe" His words calmed me like they always did because I knew they were true. Richie always did everything he could to keep me safe. He started taking on Henry Bowers for me a lot over the past few years. Richie lost a lot of his fights with Henry but sometimes he'd come out on top. 

I had relaxed but I didn't get out of Richie's lap. I was comfortable so I stayed there and he didn't seem to mind. He even wrapped his arms around me and pulled my back into his chest. My face was hot and I knew it was red. I knew I was having the same effect on Richie because I could feel his heart beat speed up against my back. We both stopped paying attention to the movie when he grabbed a hold of my waist and turned me to where I was facing him.

"He Eds... There's something we need to talk about." What could it possibly be? Did he know I liked him and was he going to tell me he didn't feel the same way? Or... Was he going to confess his own feelings? "Alright, what's up Rich?"

"Well we've known each other for like our whole lives y'know? We've been through it all together and I can honestly say without a doubt in my mind that you are my favorite person in the world. You always know what to say to make me feel better and you're one of the only people in this world that can deal with me. When I think about the future, I always see us together, but the thing is... I see us as more than friends. Fuck, I honestly can't believe I'm about to tell you this after all this time. Eddie Kaspbrak, I've been in love with you since we were 12 years old(they're 17). I know you probably think I'm a fucking weirdo and you probably hate me--"

I couldn't listen to anymore so I grabbed his face and pressed my lips to his. The kiss was gentle and sweet. Perfect for my first kiss. We pulled away not too long after, both of our faces red. "So does that mean you don't hate me?" I rolled my eyes at him. Why would I kiss him if I hated him and more importantly how could I ever hate someone as amazing as Richie?

"I could never hate you for any reason Rich. In fact I love you too. Even though you're a total loser." He clutched at his heart over dramatically and let out a fake sob. "How cruel you are! I am like the coolest person you know or ever will know." I wanted to be annoyed with him but I couldn't. Instead I just giggled at the silly boy that I loved. "Sooo will you be my boyfriend?" While we had just kissed and confessed our love to each other I still wasn't expecting Richie to ask me that. But I knew what my answer was.

"Of course as long as you don't annoy me and make me murder you." 

"I'll annoy you as much as I want. I'm not scared of you small-fry. Now be quiet and let's kiss some more." I didn't get a chance to respond because he was kissing me again and there was nothing I could do to stop myself from kissing back. The sparks flew and I knew we were meant to be together. We were always meant to be together.

A/N: Sorry my one-shots suck :P