13| Detention & Diners

Thank you guys so much for all the comments and votes! It means a lot!

"Oh, you can forget about that. I'll find it on my own," I said, about to leave.

"Okay, but you know that if you're late they'll make you stay another thirty minutes," he informed me, drawing out "thirty minutes" in a sing-song voice.

Immediately, I turned around and walked back to him, looking up at his beautiful face; although right now I was really annoyed by it.

"Fine, but can you ask him for me. He likes you, and I hate him," I pouted, sticking my bottom lip out, trying to be cute.

"Oh, come on, HP. Don't give me that look," Riley pleaded, looking up at the ceiling.

It was obvious that no matter how adorable I made myself, he was not going to crack.

"Fine," I said, bitterly.

"I thought you two made up and we're friends now," he added, glancing back at Drew before looking at me.

"I doubt that will ever happen," I deadpanned, but with no time left to waste, I walked around the table to Drew.

"Hey, will you help me-"

"I doubt that will ever happen," he said coldly, interrupting me while also mimicking the exact same way I said that line to Riley.

I don't know why I couldn't tell that he was listening to our whole conversation.

"Haha, good one. Anyway, do you know where-"

Drew literally bumped into me, purposefully, and walked past me; all while I was talking to him. I throw Riley an "I told you so" look before chasing after Drew.

"Wait!" I yelled.

Thankfully, most people already left, but that didn't make me feel completely good. If most people were gone then I should've probably been at detention by now.

"Come on, Collins! I have something important after this that I can't be late for!" I begged, loud enough for him to hear, but he ignored me and kept walking.

When I caught up, I grabbed his arm and ran in front of him. I wasn't surprised my grab didn't slow him down, considering I'm not the biggest or strongest person.

"Watch it," he grunted when he walked right into me, which was definitely my fault.

"Do you have to be so stubborn?! I answered your question earlier at lunch, can't you at least return the courtesy?!" I shouted, getting frustrated.