Guilty crown: Last crown chapter 3

"Tetsuya!" Mayuzumi ran toward his brother.

A giant robot slam into the window shattering the glass and grab Kuroko.

"Chihiro-nii!" Kuroko reach out to him.

Before their hands could reach out to each other Kuroko was taken away.

"Tetsuya!!!!!" Mayuzumi scream as Kuroko disappear into the sky.

________________________________________

"Let me go! Let me go please!" Kuroko pleas as the robot still holding him as they flew.

"Eve, you've been running away for too long. Isn't it about time you remember what your role is." Yuu Said.

"What are you talking about? My name is not Eve you have the wrong person!" Kuroko Said.

"I see, you don't remember. Eve, stop playing around and come out." Yuu grab Kuroko chin toward  him.

Kuroko felt frighten suddenly he felt his heart hurting.

Ba-bump

Ba-bump

Before Kuroko knew it darkness took over him.

"Ah...Da'th why can't you be quiet I was sleeping." Eve yawned.

"As always you haven't changed. So did you choose your Adam." Yuu Said.

"Yeah I did. He's interesting. I looked into his memories his mother was killed in a accident and his father became harsh. And those cold eyes i saw...Ah...how I wanted to see more of it.." Eve made a lust face.

"What his name." Yuu Said.

"Why should I tell you. You have no rights Da'th because your a fa-il-u-re." Eve smiled.

Suddenly a hand wrapped around Eve throat as the robot let's go of eve. Both Da'th and Yuu fall in the air toward a nearby building.

Yuu was on top of Eve as he clentch Is hands tightly and his other hands still around eve.

"Who do you think resurrection you from Hell Eve." Yuu glare at Eve who just kept a smile her face.

"Why are you mad. Don't you know if you were to kill me king Da'th will eliminate you. Beside this boy cannot die yet." Eve smiled.

"Tch." Yuu clicked his tongue.

He let go of Eve neck. Yuu stood up and walked away. Then turned back to Eve who was brushing off the dust.

"Eve, they finished the Void Genome. Bring your Adam at that place where the last king was born. After that return to the base where the Mayuzumi's are waiting for the next apocalypse." Yuu Said as he disappeared.

"Yes, Yes.." Eve smiled.

When Yuu was gone. Eve smiled disappeared from her face into a glare.

"That bastard ruining my skin. Next time I should just kill him." Eve touch the marks on his neck.

"Kuroko?" A familiar voice called out to him.

Eve turned to the voice. The door open revealing Akashi with a worried face. Eve felt happiness when he saw Akashi.

"My Ad-" before Eve could say anything she could feel her heart beating painfully.

"A-Akashi...?" Kuroko made a confused face then fell into darkness.

The last thing he heard was Akashi voice calling out to him.