Hidden (OHSHC Fanfic)

I do not own any characters of the host club but mine. It will partially follow story line, many lines will not be the same. Some characters may go O\C.

*_*_*_*

Name: Sakura Nazo (Tatakai)

Age: 16

Birthday: July 24th

Star sign: Leo, the lion

Gender: Female

Height: 5'10

Blood type: AB

Ethnicity: Asian

Nationality: Japanese

Class: 3-A

School: Ouran Academy

Job: Hired pianist, yoga teacher, CEO of the Naomi Company

Family: Kazuki Naomi-grandmother- deceased, Emi Naomi-mother-deceased, Yuichi Tatakai-father, Michi- stepmother, Miako- stepsister

Hair: Bright Pink, long waves, and goes past her butt.

Eyes: Bright liquid gold, left eye has spots of red

Appearance: Everyday- Wears black hoodie, different colored dresses with black yoga pants underneath. She keeps her arms bandaged and wears sneakers on her feet. She wears the school uniform but wears her black hoodie. Burns and scars cover her body. Constantly wears hood up to hide face, hair falls out of it, and can see bottom of her nose to her chin.

Likes: music, martial arts, cake, festivals, neon colors, cats

Dislikes: purple, liars, onions, noise, fake love, betrayal

Fear(s): to fall in love

Hobbies: playing piano, writing songs, yoga, snowboarding and surfing (extreme sports)

Personality: Sakura is extremely loyal to her friends, has no tolerance when people try to take off her hood. Acts on instinct and does great amount of damage when angered. She is usually calm, can be sarcastic at times, blunt and very truthful.

Skills: Martial Arts, playing instruments and any music by ear, baking, computer skills

Background: At 6 Sakura lost her mom and at 10 lost her grandmother, so she inherited her grandmother's estate, money, and business. At 8 her father remarried.

Sakuras mother was a master at playing music and her father owns the third largest dojo in Japan. Sakura was taught martial arts and how to play music since she was young. She was also born with photographic memory.

When Sakura was 12 she ran into a burning building to save 3 children. This resulted is her having burns and scars form all over her body. She was hospitalized for 4 months, part of the time she was on a coma. When she woke up she had amnesia and forgotten most of her childhood. Her stepmother was horrified by her appearance; Sakura got disowned and kicked out of the family.

Sakura began to hide her face and body so people would not be terrified by her appearance, nor judged by it.

She changed her last name to Nazo and ran her grandmother's company. She thaught herself up to the point when she decided to enroll in Ouran.