.00 Prologue

'Part of what makes Pennywise so desirable is how legitimately terrifying he is

'Part of what makes Pennywise so desirable is how legitimately terrifying he is. He's not just a villainous human character with major flaws and a history of wrong doing. He's a legitimately evil entity, perfectly capable of ripping you to shreds and devouring the pieces. The idea that he(IT) could possess some kind of human emotions, the idea of being desired, loved and lusted for by someone/something so horrific and forbidden is irresistible.'

- sadpapi

•   •   •

For centuries, Pennywise 'The Dancing Clown' has been terrorising the town of Derry, waking from his slumber to feed, tearing apart families and ruining lives, spreading delicious fear wherever he goes. After his appetite had been sated he returns to his hole to sleep once more, only to repeat the ritual over and over again.

The last time the nightmarish creature wreaked havoc on the town he was almost defeated by a gang of outcast children, they thought they'd ended his curse once and for all, but they were wrong.
Decades later Pennywise is back, but one night as the demon slithered through the streets scoping out his next victim he sees something that has a new kind of hunger coursing through him.
A young girl.

•   •   •

IT'S ALMOST HALLOWEEN!!!!!! Are you pumped!!! Unfortunately for me, I live in Australia

Are you pumped!!! Unfortunately for me, I live in Australia... so no one really celebrates Halloween to its fullest, especially in the tiny town I live in.
But it doesn't stop me from having my own Halloween celebration!!

I hope you all are super pumped for this story which will be all published on October 31st.
I have been working on this basically ever since IT 2017 came out, straight after I saw it and fucking REALISED who played Pennywise, I was like... "well fuck, here we go." And SO here we are. I'm complete trash honestly.
Stay tuned for this mess babes!
- sadpapi xoxo