Chapter four:The kiss

That's the edit I made of Ethan up top 💗💗💗💗, honestly thts my fav edit of him yet. 😍. But anyways y'all ready for more drama? More fights? And more....complicated stuff?(lol I had nothin)
______
Ethan's POV
Spring break

Sara has been really mad at me and distant lately and always out with Grayson if not that boy I almost punched that night, I don't blame her though. I just wished that Skylar would stop being to damn clingy. Everywhere I go she's right there. Like sit down somewhere.

As I slipped on my bow tie I realized I wasn't looking right. Usually Sara would tie my ties when we were younger.

I sighed in frustration

Why am I even trying so hard I'm sure she's going to be looking like crap too.

Sara's POV

"I found a dress for you, Sara!" My newest friend, Pelly said.

I smiled and rushed over to her. She held up a dress that was absolutely gorgeous. 👇

I didn't mean to, but I accidentally snatched it out of her hand

"Oh my god this dress is beautiful, Pelly!"

"Yeah.." she said looking at the fresh new cut I gave her from the hanger.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" i said looking in my purse for bandages

"No, no it's fine" she lightly smiled.

"Did you find a dress?" I asked.

She shook her head, and in that moment I decided to look for a dress for her to buy. I looked through the racks over and over until I found the perfect dress. 👇

I took it off the rack and showed it to her, her eyes lit up

"This is so pretty" she smiled

I smiled back.
-
After we paid for the dresses we rode back to my house to get ready for this massive date night Grayson planned.

Ethan's POV

I punched the wall making a dent in it.

Stupid bow tie..I wish Sara was here.

I looked at my knuckles and they were bleeding, I went into the bathroom and washed them off.

Grayson came in and leaned up against the doorframe.

"You ready?" He asked sternly.

"Yeah, what's wrong with you?" I asked

"Nothing" he shook his head, even though it was obvious he was mad about something.

After just a couple of steps of walking they tie fell off. I picked it up and stuffed it in my pocket on the way out of the bathroom.

I went downstairs and Skyler was waiting. She looked like an absolute slut. Her dress was cut on the sides all the way up and she had on skyscraper high heels that made her they same height as me.

"Hi baby" she smiled

"Hey" I said.

We walked out to the car and Grayson began to drive, since this was his idea and he claims I don't know where the place is.
-
We got to Sara's house and one of Sara's and Grayson's friends opened the door.

"Hey Pelly" Grayson smiled

"Sup gray" she smiled

"Where's Sara?" I asked before I could catch myself.

"Oh, um..she's upstairs getting ready. Don't worry though, I think she's just putting on some jewelry or something" Pelly half nodded

I walked up the staircase feeling awkward out, since Skylars eyes were burning in the back of my head.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" She said.

I came in and my mouth partly gasped opened as she slipped the locket I gave her on. She looked at me and her lips made a straight line.

"What do you want?" She crossed her arms.

"Can you put this on"

"Why couldn't you ask you're girlfriend, Skylar to put it on" she said staring me dead in the eye.

"I-I just thought that-"

"Just give me the tie, Ethan" she said holding her hand out.

I placed it in her hand and walked towards her. At first she was a bit hesitant to put it on but her hands finally met my chest. I missed her touch. I looked down at her she was looking directly at the tie, concentrating. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes, I leaned in hoping that she would too, instead she pulled away, but I pulled her back in.

"Ethan, s-stop" she stuttered, making me chuckle on the inside.

Finally my lips met hers. At first she didn't kiss back but then she did, making me smile in the kiss.

"Hey guys you rea-" Pelly said in the door way. "Oh, Oh!" She said

Sara and I quickly pulled apart. I looked at Pelly who looked confused.

"I think I'll help Grayson with the bags" she winked at Sara

"What bags" I asked

"Grayson taking us on a road trip after dinner" Sara said putting in her earrings

"He had better packed me some extra clothes because he didn't tell me shit" I mumbled, making Sara smile.

I loved her smile

As she was walking past me I lightly grabbed her hand making her look me directly in the eyes.

What should Ethan do?
A. Kiss her again
B. Tell her how sorry you are
C. Tell her how beautiful she is
D.All of the above

Vote and comment
👍💬👇
Also from book one I told you that I would put some of you in here, this chapter has Pelly pelly7