♞[13] Murder ♞

Warning; There is Self Harm in this chapter!!!! (Because of Azusa)

______ Ayato P.o.v ______

"Thanks Steve. I suppose I'll let you be friends with Ore-sama." I handed him the money through the window.

"No prob Ayato, see ya around." He drove off.

Man. Steve was one interesting guy.

I walked back into the house and and saw the person I despised the most, Karlheinz.

"What are you doing here?" I grit my teeth keeping my place in front of him.

"Nothing, just checking if my experiment worked, and seems it has."

"Why the hell did you make us human? And why is (Y/n) a vampire?!"

"You'll figure out soon." He stood up and came closer to me blankly staring.

"You killed someone haven't you?"

"How did you-"

"I know everything." He ended and teleported away.

_________ Your P.o.v. The next day ________

"Mmmmm... something smells sweet.." I started to follow the sweet smell and it for some reason led to Azusa's room. I opened the door and saw him cutting himself.

"Azusa please stop that! You're human now! You could die from that." I took the knife from him and my mouth watered.

The blood dripped off the knife dripped onto the floor and my eyes glowed red for a split second.

I dropped the knife and covered my mouth.

"Stay back Azusa... go clean off your wound..." I tried to hold myself back. I.... I really want it... I want his blood.

It's getting hard to control this thirst... I can't stop it. I really need it...
I tightened my hands around my mouth and dropped to my knees on the floor.

"T-Take it (Y/n)..." He came closer offering his wrist from me.

"NO AZUSA STOP!!! I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU!!!"

"Is it... cuz you hate...me?" He said sadly, looking down in disappointment.

"NO IT"S BECAUSE I LIKE YOU! YOU'RE MY FRIEND. NOW.. PLEASE JUST stay away." I could feel my craving for his blood grow stronger.

"I like you too (Y/n), but we're not friends.... We're much more than that. I love  you (Y/n)." He dropped down in front of me on his knees, and showed me his bloodied  arm.

My eyes glowed red, and I removed my arms from my mouth, they shaked as I took Azusa's arm within my hands.

Slowly I felt something else take over as I brought his arm up to mouth.

I licked his blood slowly, and he moaned slightly. I began to lap the blood with my tongue ,trying to hold back from biting. I just drank blood that came out from the cut he put on himself earlier. For some reason it didn't feel like much... I wanted more...but I can't. I won't bite him.

My hands still shaking I let go of his arm once the blood was all cleaned up.

"Here (Y/n)." He leaned in closer and offered his neck to me.

"No Azusa... STOP..." I backed up on the floor and I hit the wall. I looked behind me and realized it was the door. I got up quickly and ran out the room through the halls.