Prologue: The Warriors

In a light of the multiverse a giant being of light energy discovered an anomaly that sent five people to a new world, those five peoples are Malcolm, Fuyu Dragneel, Neo Nakamura, Knight Phoenix and Beta.

But how did they end up in this new world they are about to discovered, to answer that question, let's go a little back in time

A week ago the five boys enjoyed their life peacefully, some of them come from different dimension and alternate world, they were confronted to their usual problems every single day.

Malcolm's POV

Malcolm come from a dimension where is located in Hell, before end up in this place Malcolm was a marine and one of the earth's toughest, hardened in combat and trained for action, who was incarcerated on Mars after assaulting a senior office who ordered him to fire upon civilians.

After that, he work for the UAC ("Union Aerospace Corporation") until demon from hell swarm from one of the teleportation gates and killed everyone of the bases or turned them into zombies leaving Malcolm as the sole survivor.

Because of these anomalies, the teleportation gates send him away in hell where are inhabited the demon and zombie that killed everyone he know, upon he realize what situation is he, he draw his weapons and began to fight against them.

Malcolm: damn it, there's too many of those zombies and demon from hell, i have to think of something to quickly deal with those pests.

The demon from hell start to attack him, but Malcolm use his chainsaw to defend himself against them.

Malcolm: come over here.

As he was fighting the demon, zombies appear out of nowhere and start to walk toward Malcolm who was outnumbered but use his EMG Sidearm to get rid of them.

Malcolm: damn it there's too many of them, i have to find something to escape from this place or else i will be like the others killed or turned into a zombie

As he was search a way to escape, Malcolm saw a computer in one of the room of the moon base and decide to look at it.

Malcolm: looks like it's some files about weapons and teleportation gates, i just wonder what are these anomalies and instability that make the demon swarm out of the teleportation gates

As he was about the room, an anomaly appeared in the form of a light and envelope Malcolm and blind him and sned him away to a unknown realm.

Malcolm: huh ? what's that bright light ? ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Fuyu's POV

Fuyu Dragneel also known by his legendary nickname The Black Swordsman is a 19 year old who travel around the world, during his usual days, he run across many peoples who challenge him in battle and end up losing against him.

Fuyu: man, not a single one of the people who challenged me haven't succeded in defeating me, man what should i do now, maybe i should train for a bit.