Chapter 5: A surprise visit, The Crimson Squad and Hanzõ Academy reunited

3rd Person POV

After learning of the boys's victory over the "true" elite of Hebijo Academy, Homura and the Crimson Squad decide to go see the old friends at Hanzo National Academy.

Homura: this Fuyu Dragneel, is he the one from the legend we keep hearing about ?

Haruka: yes, over the years Mr. Dragneel gain a very famous reputation, and people come naturally to call him the Black Swordsman, why because he is very skilled warrior that took down an entire organization that kill the women he loved.

Homura: i.... i see, i guess things didn't end up so well for him.

Yomi: i wonder if he is at Hanzo Academy ?

Homura: the only reason to find out is to go there.

Mirai: alright then let's go.

At the same time, the girls from Hanzo Academy were training along with the boys as Kiriya talked to Asuka and Fuyu in private, the others wonder what they are talking about.

Hibari: hey Beta.

Beta: hi Hibari what's up ?

Hibari: well i was wondering why Asuka and Fuyu got called by Kiriya-Sensei ?

Beta: maybe to tell them something important about what happened betweet us and this elite of Hebijo Academy.

Hibari: i see.

Beta: by the way, where did these girls come from anyway, didn't you tell me that there was other girls that you have fight it long ago ?

Hibari: oh you mean the Crimson Squad, yes they are our rival and they are also former members of Hebijo Academy until they realize they were being used like puppet by their own principal.

Beta: their own principal was using them as his puppet, what a monster.

Hibari: luckly Asuka defeated him along with the monster that he control, following that the crimson squad was formed after the five student quit Hebijo.

Beta was impressive to learn that the crimson squad was from hebijo, minute later Kiriya, Asuka and Fuyu come into the gynasium and announce us something.

Asuka's POV

i was coming back with Fuyu and Kiriya-Sensei at the gymnasius as he has to announce something to us all

Kiriya: Everyone please, the shinobi council have learn of your little fight with the boys their arrival and they were surprise to see a legend like Fuyu among them, the fact that four of you got defeat by four of the boys here prove that they are on a high level but Fuyu is the most powerful swordsman in history and Asuka is the only one of the five of you that manage keep up with him.

Ikaruga: so what are we gonna do sensei ?

Kiriya: well the shinobi council decide that Fuyu will be your second teacher for you class, like that you will learn all the technique that lies within you and how to unlock it.

Katsuragi: seems like a good ideas, but maybe we need someone who is also strong as Asuka to show us that example.

Kiriya: about that, Crimson Squad come here for a visit today and they should be here any minute now, once they arrival i leave you between friends.

Asuka: okay, i'm so happy to see Homura-chan again.

At those words, Asuka notice that Crimson Squad enter the building and go greeting their friends with joy.

Asuka: Homura-Chan !

Homura: Asuka !

The two best friends hugs each other in the arms with the rest of her group arrival behind her.