Chapter 3: Meeting with Hanzõ Academy's legend, Daidõji appear.

3rd Person's POV

After Fuyu got reunited with his friends along with the rest of the girls of Hanzõ Academy, the group were attacked by a woman who introduce herself as the senpai of Asuka and her friends the legendary senior from Hanzõ Academy, Daidõji who has find a worthy opponent in the person of Fuyu Dragneel himself.

Fuyu: damn it i never thought she will come here, Daidõji a legendary senior from Hanzõ Academy, the same academy of those girls we just fought.

Daidõji: well it's a honor to fight against you Fuyu Dragneel the black swordsman, but can you really beat me ?

Fuyu with a serious look in his eyes, look right into her eyes.

Fuyu: if you want to know, then i accept your challenge but you better not underestimate me, many of my past opponent did that and they end up losing at the end.

Daidõji: oh well, i will try to do my best.

Before the battle, Fuyu ask his friends to step back because if they are caught in their battle thing will be bad for them.

Fuyu: guys, you better step back before my fight against her begin, because if one of you got caught in our fight thing will get ugly.

Beta: i understand Fuyu, okay we will not interfere with your fight.

Knight: do your best.

Malcolm: i'm sure you can beat her.

Neo: you can do it.

The girls who started to wake up realize that Daidõji is here and that she has challenged Fuyu for a fight, the girls know that Daidõji won't stand a chance against a legend like him.

Asuka: Daidõji-Senpai ! what are you doing here ?

Daidõji: i was training peacefully until i heard that Kiriya-sensei has send the five of you to take care of those guys, but you've got defeat by them, well at least Asuka was able to match the black sowrdsman's power.

Ikaruga: you seriously going to fight him, one-on-one ? that's crazy.

Katsuragi: this guy isn't anybody, he is the legendary black swordsman the one from the legends we heard so much about.

Daidõji: i see but about his ability and strength ?

Hibari: we didn't see him in full force but i guess you will know when you will fight him.

Yagyu: do not underestimate him, one wrong move and it's over.

Daidõji: okay girls, i will deal with him you better not get involve in our fight or else....

Daidõji look at his classmate with a very serious look in her eyes which make them scare.

Fuyu: well if you are done talking then let's fight and don't hold back.

Daidõji: don't worry i won't.

Daidõji's POV