Power Rangers Mystic Force Nick and Maddie

Nick had his eye on Madison ever since he moved to Briarwood. But when he was hesitant on becoming the red ranger, and Madison had come and told him that they needed him, that she needed him, his interest for her grew.

Nick was organizing some files in Toby's office when Maddie walked in, with her camera.

"Hey Nick!" She said, smiling.

He smiled back, "Why are you always filming everyone?" He asked.

"Because," she says, smiling "I like filming my friends."

"Are you in any of the footage?" Nick asks.

"No. Just my voice" Maddie says.

"Why don't you film yourself?" Nick asks.

Maddie turns off her camera and sets it down, frowning. "Because I'm shy okay?!"

Nick smiles. "That's okay. I can film you." He says, reaching for the camera.

"NO!!!" Maddie shouts, and snatches the camera off the desk. "I don't want to be filmed."

"Don't you want everyone to see the real you?" Nick asks.

"You just got here. It sounds like you already think you know the real me. But you don't." Maddie says, then turns to walk out the door.

"Maddie, wait!" Nick says, then lunges toward her and grabs her arm. "Wait a second."

Maddie sighs, then looks up at him. "What?"

"You're right." He says. "I don't know much about you. But I do know, that you're a wonderful person and that I like you. A lot. I also know that you're beautiful, kind, smart, and an amazing power ranger."

Maddie smiled. "Thanks Nick!! That's so sweet!!! And I like you a lot to!!" She turns around and has her hand on the doorknob, when Nick puts his hand on her shoulder, and turns her around to face him again.

"And I was wondering if I could take you out for dinner tonight." Nick says.

"Like...on a date?" Maddie asks.

"Yeah." Nick says.

"It's a date!!" Maddie says, smiling.

Nick smiles back. "I'll put you up at 8, okay?"

"Okay." Maddie turned around and walked out the door.