Power Rangers Mystic Force Nick and Maddie

Nick rode his motorcycle over to Maddie's house, he was wearing a nice black shirt, black pants, and nice black shoes. He got off his motorcycle and walked to her front door and knocked. Maddie opened the door smiling.

"Hey Nick!!" Maddie says. Maddie was wearing a pretty light blue dress with spaghetti straps that went up to her knees, and light blue flats.

"You look beautiful." Nick says smiling.

"Thanks!!! You clean up nice." Maddie says.

They laugh.

"Right this way, m'lady" Nick gestures toward his motorcycle, smiling.

Maddie smiles and follows him to his bike.

"Here you go." Nick says, handing her a helmet, then puts on his own and gets on the bike.

Maddie puts on the helmet and gets on the bike behind him. "How do I hold on?" She asks.

"Like this." Nick says, he reaches behind and takes both her hands and puts them around his waist.

"Better than a seatbelt." Maddie comments, laughing.

Nick smiles at her, then turns back around, and revs up the bike.

"Where are we going?" Maddie shouts over the roar of the engine.

Nick looks at her, over his shoulder. "You'll see." He says, then kicks up the brake and the two of them ride into the night.

Power Rangers Mystic Force Nick and Maddieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें