L i n g e r i e

https://archiveofourown.org/works/6163174

Word count: 1441
Warnings: Lingerie, Light Hair-pulling

Top Jimin
__________________________________

“Jimin, fuck, c’mon. Don’t tease me like this,” Yoongi breathes, fingers curling into the sheets beneath him as he looks back at Jimin, mint hair falling into his eyes.

Jimin bites his bottom lip when Yoongi shifts a bit and spreads his legs more, and Jimin can’t help but to hook his thumb beneath the red thong that Yoongi’s wearing, pulling the thin strip of lacy material aside to watch the way Yoongi’s hole clenches invitingly.

“I need it, baby. Give it to me, please.”

Jimin smiles at this before running his tongue along lips, using his hands to spread Yoongi’s cheeks as wide as he possibly can, gently pressing the head of his cock against Yoongi’s hole. He whimpers at the feeling, desperately pushing back against Jimin, because he needs his cock inside him now – needs to feel it slide inside, to feel it filling him up and stretching him wide – but as Yoongi pushes against him, Jimin pulls back and Yoongi can’t help the noise of frustration that falls from his parted lips.

“You look so good, hyung,” Jimin purrs, letting his dick slide between the cleft of Yoongi’s ass as he leans over, plump lips grazing Yoongi’s ear, “So fucking pretty.”

Yoongi shudders when Jimin’s slick tongue trails along the shell of his ear, whimpering when Jimin slowly grinds against him, his heartbeat thrumming in his chest.

Jimin leans back to completely drink in the sight of his boyfriend – chest pressed against the bed, lower body perched high in the air, trembling with need – and he lets his fingertips trace along the lacy material of the red thigh-highs that cling to Yoongi’s perfect legs like a second skin, as well as the clips of the red fasteners that run from the hem of the stockings up to the lacy garter belt that hugs his waist beautifully, accentuating his curves in a way that has his cock twitching against the rosy swell of Yoongi's ass.

Jimin pulls the thong aside once more, watching the faintest dribble of lube trickle from Yoongi’s hole to his perineum, smirking when Yoongi wiggles his hips, the sound of his heavy breaths lingering in the air.

“J-Jimin,” Yoongi starts, but his words completely die in his throat, and he gasps loudly when he feels the blunt head of Jimin’s cock press teasingly against his hole. Jimin moans softly as Yoongi’s hole flutter against him, practically begging for him to slide inside, and he pushes forward a bit, letting his head catch on the puckered rim.

“Oh yes…yes please,” Yoongi sobs, eyebrows furrowed and teeth gritted as he looks back at Jimin, pushing back and sighing in content when Jimin sheaths himself slowly, inch by torturous inch, moaning breathily when he feels Jimin’s hips pressed flushed against the back of his thighs.

“Fuck yourself on my cock, hyung,” Jimin says, arching an eyebrow at him expectantly, “Show me how much you want it.”

He sounds so alluring, so fucking attractive, especially when he's saying dirty shit like this and his sultry tone has tiny tendrils of pleasure blooming along Yoongi’s skin, has his hole clenching around Jimin’s length.

Yoongi loves to please – loves to do whatever it is that Jimin orders him to do, loves the thrill and satisfaction he feels when completely gives himself up to him, when Jimin effortlessly ruins him in any and every way that he likes.

Jimin has Yoongi wrapped around his little finger and they both fucking love it.

Yoongi leans forward until he feels the head of Jimin’s cock against his rim and he tightens up as he pushes back, reveling in the low groan that eases its way from Jimin’s throat. Yoongi moans breathlessly, letting his eyes slip closed as he does it again, a broken variation of Jimin’s name falling from his lips.

“Mmm, hyung,” Jimin encourages, letting the palm of his hand strike Yoongi’s right cheek, “Just like that…fuck.”

Yoongi rolls his hips, arching his back to give Jimin a better view of him fucking himself on his length as he picks up the pace and Jimin watches the way his cock smoothly slides in and out of Yoongi’s hole, watches the way it stretches to accommodate his wide girth, the way it seems to cling to him and suck him in.

“Jimin…ah…fuck me, please…” Yoongi whines, “I want youto fuck me.”

When Jimin sees the desperate tears that trickle down Yoongi’s cheeks, he smirks but complies readily, gripping Yoongi’s hips hard enough to bruise, nearly pulling out completely before slamming inside, and Yoongi gasps loudly, jolting forward from the mere force of his thrust.

Yoongi struggles to breathe, mindlessly murmuring encouragements and pleas as Jimin starts up a fast rhythm that he finds himself struggling to keep up with. Yet he still works his hips, meeting each and every rough thrust that Jimin throws at him, grinding and tightening himself up as he slams his hips back.

“So fucking tight,” Jimin hisses, grunting with each roll of his hips and Yoongi’s breath hitches in his throat when Jimin reaches down to pull the garter belt fasteners until they’re taut, loving the delicious stinging sensation that blooms on his skin when Jimin lets them go.

Suddenly, there’s a hand in his hair and Jimin grips the strands tightly as he pulls him up by his hair, the pace of his thrusts never faltering and Yoongi whimpers helplessly. He still tries to roll his hips back, even in this position, because he can feel the pressure gradually building, the tingling sensation that pricks along his flushed skin, the unbridled pleasure that wracks his core, overwhelming him. It’s almost too much – but not enough all at once because Yoongi’s so fucking greedy, so hungry for Jimin’s cock.

He wants more.

And Jimin fucking gives him more.

His hips falters for a few seconds, ignoring Yoongi’s whine of confusion and he shifts his hips, changing his angle before resuming the rough pace he had set before.

Yoongi’s mouth parts, can’t help the way his eyes roll in the back of his head when the tip of Jimin’s dick rubsagainst his prostate, because the pleasure that hits him is maddening, and he lets out a loud sob when a shiver rakes down his spine.

It’s just so fucking good.

“You take my cock so well, hyung. You like this? You like it when I fuck you like this?” Jimin growls out, tightening his hold on Yoongi’s hair, the obscene sound of skin slapping against skin and the wet, slick sound of Jimin plunging his cock into Yoongi’s hole filling the room.

“Fuck yes J-Jimin…I l-love it,” Yoongi moans, high-pitched as he clenches around Jimin’s length, “H-hyung loves itso fucking much, p-please don’t stop, baby. D-don’t fucking stop.”

Jimin smiles, satisfied, and lets his hair go - and Yoongi falls on his hands, gripping the sheets once more for leverage, needing something to hold onto as Jimin fucks the breath out of his lungs.

“You’re so t-thick, y-you fill me up so…so g-good. I love your c-cock so much, I l-love the w-way you fuck me,” Yoongi babbles, mind hazy with lust, gasping and moaning at the sudden swoop of his stomach, “Jimin…I’m…I’m gonna…cum…p-please I’m so close…”

Jimin spreads Yoongi’s ass-cheeks more, fucking into him even deeper, the head of his length rubbing that bundle of nerves inside him with every sharp roll of his hips and Yoongi trembles, quickly succumbing to the pleasure that wraps around him like a thick blanket.

“Cum for me, hyung. Mess up your pretty little panties.”

And with that, Yoongi lets go, crying out hoarsely as he cums through the lacy material of the thong, tears blurring his vision as he pants harshly, rocking back against Jimin hips. The mere force of his orgasm has him clenching around Jimin’s length and Jimins eyes slip closed as he groans, the vice grip on his cock is enough to have him spilling his load, his cock twitching inside of Yoongi as he fills him up with his cum. His nails dig into Yoongi's skin as he rocks his hips shallowly, working himself through it as he comes down from his high.

“Fuck,” Jimin breathes, chest heaving as he slowly pulls out and he watches the way some of his cum leaks from Yoongi’s gaping hole, down his thigh and onto the hem of the lacy stockings.

“Jimin,” Yoongi starts, giggling breathlessly as he wiggles his hips, “Ready for round two?”
__________________________________

Fanart by: NanoNoonie