H e a t

https://archiveofourown.org/works/4281219

Word count: 4707
Warnings: Heat sex, Multiple orgasms, Blowjob, Knotting

Top Yoongi
__________________________________

Yoongi has been feeling antsy all day, hot and bothered and on edge, for some reason he can't quite place. It isn't until he gets home, collapsing on the sofa in the living room and tossing his phone onto the coffee table in the dark, that he smells it.

"-Fuck, Jimin," he breathes out. Because it's clearly Jimin, familiar caramel scent cloying on his tongue, so strong he can almost taste it. "Fuck."

He can't say that he's surprised when Jimin appears, a figure in the dark, slipping into his lap with a soft noise of relief. His weight is heavy and familiar to Yoongi, but he also takes notice of the sweat slicking Jimin's hair to his forehead, his temperature running higher than normal. The smell is even stronger now, almost sickeningly sweet, and Yoongi struggles not to sink his fingers into Jimin's hips. He swallows hard, it's so distracting and he's having a hard time thinking straight. "Have you been like this all day?"

Jimin's hands are already running over all the bare skin he can reach, sliding under Yoongi's shirt and fingernails scraping gently against his stomach. This close, Yoongi can see the sweat beading on his forehead, feel Jimin's shaky exhales. There's a breathy edge in his voice that only appears when he's in heat. "Was-was waiting for you to get back, hyung."

Yoongi lets him nose at his neck, breath hot against his skin. Jimin's always smelled irresistible to him, sweet and soft, and Yoongi finally lets himself get a taste, licking a stripe along his neck. The noise Jimin makes is too needy and has Yoongi cursing under his breath, ready to tear Jimin's shirt off, but he forces himself to draw back. He knows Namjoon and Jungkook are home, can smell them even now because Jimin's got all of his senses heightened. "Sweetheart. Why didn't you get someone else to help you?"

The laugh Jimin lets out against his skin is too strained to be one of his usual giggles. His voice is pitched lower when he replies, "It's your turn to be first this time, or did you forget? You should thank Jungkook and Namjoon hyung for their self-restraint later."

Yoongi's jaw clenches at the thought of it. He's notoriously pissy about sloppy seconds, even when it's Jimin, even when Jimin is wonderfully fucked-out and pliant for him. He digs his thumbs into Jimin's hips and tips his forehead into Jimin's collarbones, breathing him in. "I would've ripped them into shreds."

The rough tone of his voice has Jimin shivering, but he still manages to shoot a coquettish look under his eyelashes at Yoongi. "I begged Jungkook," he confesses. "Begged him. I couldn't help it. He almost gave in actually, but then he remembered it was your turn and wouldn't come near me at all."

Yoongi sucks in a breath, closing his eyes at the imagery. He knows how fucking filthy Jimin can get when he's desperate for cock, has witnessed it firsthand multiple times, so he has to give the youngest some credit. It's taking all of his self-control to keep from bending Jimin over the table and fucking him into tomorrow right now, he can't even imagine the willpower Jungkook had to summon with Jimin murmuring filth in his ear.

Jimin looks down at his fingers, now interlocked with Yoongi's, playing demure when Yoongi knows he's anything but. He doesn't speak, even though it looks like he wants to, instead choosing to run his thumbnail along the back of Yoongi's hand. Yoongi can tell that Jimin's waiting for him to say something, but he lets him suffer for a good minute instead.

Finally, Jimin breaks the silence. He's so, so desperate and Yoongi had known he couldn't wait long. "Are you... mad at me?" he asks.

And no, Yoongi could never be really mad at Jimin, not ever, not especially when he's so gorgeous when he's needy like this, but he gives him a clipped "Yes," anyway.