Adventure

I'm lost. I'm running around the forest. Just keep running  You kept running around. You stop as you see 4 men. And 2 girls. A girl with black hair says, "What's your name?"  Those guys are cuteeee.    You speak softly,"I'm Y/n" The girl nods. She them speaks,"I'm Aphmau. This is Katelyn,Garroth,Laurance, Dante, and Travis." She points them all out. The guys blush. You giggle and Laurance says"cute."A masked man jumps out if the tree and pins you. He says,"Aph does this girl mean harm." You have a sword to your through. Aph says calmly,"Aaron. She's safe. In fact she was running from Zane not helping him. Get Zoe tell her the girl needs medical treatment." You stay there afraid as he goes off. You say shakily,"Who....is t-that?" Garroth comes up and holds you. He says,"Its alright my dear. Aaron won't hurt my angel." You giggle at it. You say while blushing,"Garroth. I-I don't t-think I'm a-a-anyones..." Garroth says nothing but he gets up. You see Aaron and an elf running to you. You all get to the gates. A girl in a green dress smirks. She yells,"I'm CADENZA CALL ME THAT OR CADI. LAURANCE IS MY BROTHER AND I WANNA MAKE YOU AN OUTFIT." Laurance gets flustered. He yells,"CADI!" The girl measures you and says gently,"I'll bring back an outfit. Nice meeting you..?" You say "y/n" then she runs off. You smile at the idea of a village. A village. A home. A place to be free and have friends and family.... I wanna stay hereYou hear a cruel laugh. Its him. You know it. He's sending them after you. Then it goes black.

HEY GUYS. SO ITS MY FIRST CHAPTER. ITS GOT MESSED UP SO MUCH AND DELETED SO I HOPE ITS GOOD. BYEE