What?

Kawaii~Chan is watching you. She made soup and you woke up. KC yells excitedly, " Y/N~CHAN YOUR AWAKE KAWAII~CHAN MISSED YOU!" You hold your ears and sip the  soup. You whisper, " What happened?" Aphmau comes in. She said, " Michi slapped you. You passed out. Umm.......oh! And she said Laurance doesn't love you." Your eyes water slightly. Aaron comes in and says, " Hey is she- Y/n! I'm so happy your up!! I missed you you were out for 2 days." He kisses you and hugs you. You say, " A-Aaron!" Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau fangirl. " EKKKKKKKMKKKK! MY SHIP!" They sequel.
Aaron smirks,"to bad we have an audience. If not I could take it further." You blush madly.  Aphmau squeals, " Aaron! You two go adventuring please!!!" "Okay", you reply.
(Time skip to seeing the wyvren cave but instead its just aaron and y/n)

Aaron POV
I see a cave. I say, "y/n do we go in?" She nods. We talk with wyvrens. Wyvren 1 , " Wait, you'll help the girl. She had a note that said ,"take care if my baby." I look at Aaron, name her after Amanda or Lily?" Aaron smiles, " well. Let's name her after Amanda she looks more like her." Y/n Smiles. That smile makes me wanna kiss her. Amanda goos ,"Dada! Mama! Fawmily!" Y/n smiles and says, " Yes. Family mama and Dada!" Aaron smiles," I wonder if Amanda really died. She was a baby a bit smaller than this when she died and I remember someone saying they wanted to change her." Y/n frowns and says," they had black hair like hers, pastel pink eyes , and a black sword? It was a she." I look at her in disbelief and say, "how did you know about her.?" I'm holding back tears. She says, " A shadowknight friend of mine. A long time ago. She said she took a baby, made it a shadow knight, and returned the baby to falcon claws Lord. The child's father." I'm mad. She didn't stop her. I growl, "MY DAUGHTER! YOU DIDN'T STOP YOUR OLD FRIEND. WE COULD HAVE SAVED MY CHILD-" Amanda speaks up, " Dad. I'm older than I look. My shadow Knight took over. She tried. She was stabbed. She survived through Irene's power." I whisper,"oh sorry..." Y/n smiles sweetly and says, " well mom won't save me next time but its okay Aaron you were worried."
I smile.  She's to kind. Never mean. So cute . wait mom?

YOUR POV
I don't blame him for yelling. I would to. I speak, "She's cute Aaron. She's your daughter after all."

Author note
Galactica: so fun huh. Super easy too. Well have a good day bye. AW little Amanda