Red Pen~ Alois Trancy x Male Reader

//well,, ig here is one that i feel comfortable starting with. I haven't wrote x male reader in forever so yeah lmao.

Alois grinned as he heard a knock at the front door, walking quickly over to it to open it, due to his excitement. When the door opened it revealed a small structured boy, named y/n. y/n smiled widely when he saw Alois. "Alois!" He said as he tackled him in a hug. Alois happily hugged back. Y/n was actually the same age as Alois, which was 14, even though y/n seemed pretty young. Alois released the other. "So what would you like to do today?" Alois asked. y/n thought for a moment. "Hide and seek." y/n said, he always loved this game, but so did Alois. Then y/n tapped Alois's shoulder. "Youre it!" y/n said as he started running down the hall to find a spot to hide. That all happened to fast and when Alois finally processed it, just went to go look for the other. y/n went right into Alois's room, looking around then he found a piece of paper on a small table in the room. He picked it up and read the red pen writing on the paper, he gaped at it, speechless.

When Alois walked into his room he saw y/n standing there, his head down. "I found yo-." Alois was cut off by y/n, "Why does this say, that you want Ciel Phantomhive, I thought I meant something to you.." y/n turned to Alois. Alois was shocked. "Y-you do." Was all that Alois to could manage. y/n shook his head. "I obviously dont, so I will take my leave now." y/n frowned then walked past Alois. "I cared you know... about you. But notice how i said 'cared'." With that y/n left the manor. Alois fell to the ground on his knees, and gaped at the wall. He was speechless, then he broke out into a series of sobs and started crying. "C-Claude!" He yelled calling for him. Claude appeared in the room and walked to Alois and kneeled in front of him. "What is it your highness?" He asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice. Alois looked at him, he never seen y/n act so serious before. "Claude... I need y/n. So, we are gonna get him." Alois said and wiped his tears away then stood up. "If he resists, then... we take by force." Alois said and Claude went wide eyed. "Yes, your highness." Then they were off to the l/n manor.

When Alois and Claude arrived at the manor, Alois stepped out of the carriage and walked up to the door, but he thought for a moment, then opened the door, it revealed a quiet and dimly lit manor, he stepped in, Claude close behind. "Okay, let's go find y/n but quietly." Alois said and put and finger to his mouth, Claude simply rolled his eyes when Alois turned his back. They crept up the stairs and down a hall, and finally stopped in front of an oak door, both surprised they made it there without being seen. Alois opened the door to y/n's room and was shocked at the sight before him. It was y/n with Ciel, but y/n seemed to have Ciel pinned down onto the bed, the two boys on the bed looked over at Alois. Y/n went wide eyed. "It's not what it looks like! Wait! Why am I saying this when it was you who betrayed me." y/n said almost sounding disgusted with himself. Alois just blinked then looked down. Then Ciel spoke up, "I was here on important business, and we got into a fight about something so utterly stupid, but if this angers you Trancy, it makes me feel satisfied." Ciel chuckled then pushed y/n off him. "Im taking my leave now." Ciel said and the began to walk away, but when he passed Alois, Alois whispered something as he passed. "Dont ever touch y/n again." Ciel scoffed at Alois and he left.

After Ciel left, Alois ran over to y/n. "Y/n I-" Alois got cut off by y/n. "I dont want to hear it." Y/n said and kicked at the ground. Alois sighed, then before he could even think he took a few steps towards y/n, grabbed him and grabbed his face gently and kissed him. Y/n was shocked he went wide eyed, his face red, but he melted into the kiss. They both pulled away and they smiled at each other. "I love you, and only you y/n l/n. I dont want you, I need you." Alois said as y/n blushed and giggled. "I love you too, Alois Trancy.".

// ahhhh realizing now i only do reader as an uke. Mainly because when i rp, im uke. And generally writing from a seme pov, would make me flustered. Hhhh..