Chapter 1: Altea High

"Altea high school. This is where dreams become reality Hunk!" proclaimed Lance ecstatically.

Hunk just chuckled to himself and kept on walking, "We've been coming here for several years now Lance. Do you have to do that at the start of every year?"

"Yeah, seriously Lance it's getting kinda old." Said Pidge, popping up out of nowhere, like the lil cryptid she is.

Lance dramatically spun around, hand splayed across his favourite brown jacket and had that incredulous look upon his face. "How dare you two!? What I do comes as a service to others, it lets the newbies know how great this place is! And of course, how fabulous I am." He said whilst pivoting and taking off along the walkway. What his two best friends neglected to spot was the sombre look on his face, it wasn't that they were mean but sometimes their teasing comments get to him. Lance knows that the comments shouldn't get to him, they are just joking after all but he can't help it sometimes.

The school bell rang signalling for them to get to class. Hunk and Pidge both had engineering first but Lance didn't mind, he had drama first. Everybody had always told him that he was overdramatic, his mama saying he was her 'little actor'. And he kept those words to heart. Drama was his one place where he felt he could truly express himself, not just because it was drama. But mainly due to his eccentric, also favourite, teacher Coran. The man had a wonderful moustache, wacky clothing but man was he amazing at acting. Lance looked up to him as a mentor, father figure and friend.

Notes:

Hiya, so this is my second fanfic now. First I'm going to upload however, I do hope y'all enjoy it! Please leave me reviews and anything I can do better! 

Many thanks,

TheEditor