Chapter 2: The New Guy

"First day buddy. You nervous?" asked Shiro in that fatherly tone. Keith loved it and hated it sometimes, but Shiro will be Shiro.

He shrugged his shoulders and stepped out of the car, "A school's a school Shiro. I could've walked." Keith grumbled and started walking off.

Shiro jogged to his side and placed a hand upon Keith's shoulder, which he immediately shrugged off. "Look Keith" said Shiro with his fingers squeezing the bridge of his nose, "this is the third school we've had to go to this year. This is my school, please don't get into fights with anybody."

Keith looked up and sighed, "Okay Shiro, I'll try. But I only said try, remember that because if some idiot is asking for it you will find my fist in their face."

Shiro chuckled at that. "Alright kiddo, I'll take it. Probably considering that that's the best it's gonna get. I've got to run off to class to sort some things out, see ya later." He started jogging off and turned and shouted, "try and make some friends!" and with that he was gone.

Keith sighed a sigh of relief and started making his way to the steps when he heard a loud voice behind him, he didn't mind since it carried well and actually sounded nice. But, if this kid was gonna be this loud and in one of Keith's classes, boy was his promise to Shiro going to be gone soon. Keith turned to find the source of the noise, and his eyes stopped upon him. And fuck was he hot, tanned, wearing tight shorts and high tops coupled with calf- high socks, with a slender body yet still looked in shape and muscular. His jacket was amazing, it was a tan jacket with stars all over it, the sleeves ripped off and he was wearing a long-sleeved black hoodie t-shirt underneath. But his hair and his eyes, Keith was a distance away but his hair was this nice auburn brown that looked softer than anything you could imagine. And his eyes, that nice shade of sea blue that could rock just about anybody. 'Wait!' Keith thought to himself, 'Why the fuck am I thinking life this!? I've only just seen him.' "Snap out of it Keith!" That last part said aloud. He spun on his heel to hide his blushing cheeks and grabbed his satchel handle and yanked it up. What he'd failed to acknowledge though... was the kid standing right behind him. And yep, you guessed it.

Keith's fist connected right with the kids nose.

Before Keith could even see the aftermath of what happened he had stormed off, trudging up the steps into Altea High. He did not want to get caught up in the midst of it, Shiro would use his... dad voice. It gave Keith shivers just thinking about it.

Keith had made it to his first class without any more issues, or so he thought. He sat in his class, maths, everything was going great despite hating the subject. He was good at it, though he hates to admit, and needs to excel if he wants to get into any sorting of piloting career.

As the bell rang Keith thought he was in the clear, except that's what he would've been thinking if he hadn't been requested to go to the Principals office 5 minutes before the end of the lesson.

Keithplodded down the corridor, his black combat boots echoing along the cheapmarble floor. He got to the principal's office and knocked on the door and wentin, Keith knew the procedure by now. After all, it wasn't his first time andit's unlikely to be his last.    

Notes:

These paragraphs will get longer, I promise... probably xD. They might just go up 300 words everytime. Yeah, that's more than likely what will happen. I hope y'all have enjoyed what's happened so far. I wonder what's going to happen next time?

TheEditor