Purple

I was frozen, paralysed, unable to move, any word you want to describe it. If I had time I'm sure my eyes would have soaked in everything around me like the scorched, faintly scarlet walls, the baked worn floor tiles, the blood dripping onto the floor at regular intervals and the bodies littering the ceiling with pure black creatures just staring at me hungrily.

But since I didn't have time I was unable to believe what I had saw so maybe it was a bare room.

The figure in the doorway was now holding up a sharp object, raised like they would hit me if I moved an inch.

"You."

He, definitely a 'he', said coldly, I could imagine he was glaring at me right now but between the blinding purple and the heavy black I couldn't tell.

"Me?"

I questioned, pointing to myself like there was another person in the room. He gave a quiet groan, I guess he realised I was one of those people.

Moving closer towards me in a few blurry strides, he had picked me up with the, what I could now tell was a blade, held at my hip.
Without any words he effortlessly carried me off into the purple abyss.

I swayed back and forth to the beat of his strides, strong and powerful legs striking the dull floors. It was surprising that he didn't dent the floor with such power. I groaned at the sway, feeling slightly sick from the movement. I'd never been carried like this, at least I was able to extensively evaluate the limestone floors with detail. Maybe I was in some twisted hospital? Or an odd house? But the blinding purple didn't make sense, there were no lights from what I had noticed.

Attempting to look up I found I was right. There were no shadows anywhere and the light was constant. Nothing could be seen on the ceiling but a twisted black, seemingly alive. I shook my head and let myself drop again, still swinging lightly.

I could tell the guy wasn't going to let up anytime soon, even with my occasional obnoxious questions.

"Where are we going?"

"Why can't I walk myself?"

"Excuse me are you deaf, seriously dude!?"

"Are we there yet?"

Eventually I shut up, closing my eyes as the blood in my head gave me a bad headache. This was too uneventful for my liking. Even through my closed eyes I could see that mystical colour haunting me. First the blinding darkness and now it's suffocating purple, what next? Pink?

-------------

My eyes slowly opened as I was slid off the mans shoulders, my head pounding. I groaned, holding my head. Sadly the colour of the room hadn't changed. It was less intense here at least and for that I was thankful.

I peered up, the man stood silently in the doorway. A stern look was plastered on his tough features. Now I could see him. He had a light stubble, all seeing deep dark eyes, sharp jaw line and scruffy short oak brown hair. Something about him made me shudder, feel uneasy. I immediately distrusted this man, sliding back in my chair.

He gave me a a cold look before turning around and standing just outside the door, taking out his phone and mumbling a few words into it. I took the time to look around the room. It was a lazy purple, the swirling colour danced across the walls enough that it looked like mist but when I reached out to touch it, it wasn't there. Turning my head, I noticed a desk in the corner of the room with a faded black chair and a computer monitor on top. I could see a wanted poster with a cross over the face. It was a boy who was no older than 12, grinning creepily into the camera lens. I shuddered as I turned back, feeling like I had seen him before.

The noise of shuffling alerted me that the stern man before me had finished his phone call. He signalled for me to stay quiet before he walked off. I squirmed in my binds which I had just noticed were around my ankles and wrists. It was a rough material like rope or mesh and was very uncomfortable to be tied with. The chair was hard wood too so my back was starting to ache. I was curious as to why the guy had told me to stay quiet but I guess he's serious.

------------------------

After what felt like an hour or two, I jumped at the sound of a bang in the distance, a loud echo that pierced my ears. I knew I had to escape.

I looked around for something to grab and noticed a screw on the floor.
"Here goes nothing" I said to myself before hopping my chair awkwardly in the screws direction. The chair tipped over, knocking the screw further away while crashing down on my arm. I bit my lip as I held in my cry of pain, trying desperately to move the chair off me.

Just as I got my chair off the ground, I felt a scratch on my arm before my vision turned pink. My attempts at screaming fell on deaf ears as I felt my body being untied and lifted, a female voice flooding through my body.

My vision stayed pink as I was taken to the unknown.