Police

I woke up to Nathan telling me we're at his house. I looked at the clock under the radio in Nathan's car, it is 2:42 in the morning.

Nathan pulled out his keys to the house and unlocked the front door to the house. The inside was humongous. Nathan took me to a room upstairs and gave me some clothes to take a shower and change. After I got out of the shower I blow dried my hair then went to the bed in the room Nathan put me in.

**The Next Day**

I woke up to the smell of food. I got up and walked downstairs toward the smell of the food.

"Hi, are you hungry?" Nathan asked me.

"Yes." I answered Nathan. The food was great, he is a great cook.

"I have to go to work, don't go outside, remember, they are watching." Nathan informed me then he left.

I went to the living room and turned on the television. I have nothing else to do so I'm just going to watch television.

**Time Skip, Three Months**

"Nathan, it has been three months, can we go to the police now?" I questioned Nathan.

"I guess we could go to the police now. Lets get our shoes on and we can go." Nathan informed me.

We got our shoes on and Nathan locked up the house and we went to the police station, it actually didn't take long to get there. Nathan and I told them everything. At first they were going to lock Nathan up for not telling the police right away, I'm glad they didn't lock him up though.

The police are on there way to the house we told them the kidnappers took me to. I called my mom and told her everything. She started crying and now she is on her way. She got here and ran over to me and pulled me into a hug. When she got done hugging me we started talking.

"Oh, yeah, mom this is Nathan. I don't know if you remember him." I explained to my mom.

"Oh, hello Nathan, I'm Jazmine, her mother." Alexandra's mom greeted Nathan.

"Hi." Nathan shook her hand.

" Nathan shook her hand

Word count, 370.