Open Door

I woke up on the floor. I guess Leo untied me after I fell asleep, but he left the room light on. It's still dark outside.

I stand up and try to open the door to the room I'm in. When I open the door I walk out of the room and close the door.

I start looking around trying to get my eyes to adjust to the darkness. My throat is dry, I need water. Before my eyes can adjust I try to find the stairs, walking into anything that's in my path because I can't see. Finally my eyes adjust and I find the stairs. I slowly walk down the stairs. I walk to the kitchen cupboards and grab a glass and fill it up with water. I drink all of the water really fast, then I fill it up again and drink it all fast. I guess I'll go back upstairs.

Right before I get to the stairs I see the front door. Maybe it's unlocked. I quietly walk to the door then look around to see if I see Leo. I then twist the doorknob. The door slowly opens. I walk outside and quietly close the door. I turn around and start running as fast as I could. I hear foot steps running close to me so I slightly turn my head to see Leo.

I start pushing my legs faster, it's raining and it's making it harder to run in this grass. I turn my head slightly to see how close he is then I trip and fall face first into some mud.

Leo grabs the back of my hair and pulls me up where I'm sitting up. I scream as loud as I can hoping someone would hear me.

"Sweety, no one is going to hear you because we are out in the middle of no where. Look around, look at your surroundings. All you see is trees and grass." Leo informs me.

I look around for once and see that what Leo just said is true. I see nothing but trees and more trees and grass. No one is going to hear me. I'm screaming for no reason.

I look back to Leo and he still has a hold of my hair but now he has his knife out. He then pushes me down on my back then he crouched down beside me.

"I should kill you right here, right now." Leo tells me while putting his knife to my cheek and starts pushing the blade into my cheek. I start screaming louder than I possibly ever would have done.

"Please! Stop!" I scream but he pushes even harder. He then takes his knife and puts it to my throat.

"Tell me one good reason why I should not kill you right now!" He yells at me. I swallowed and stared straight into his eyes. "Tell me!" He screams at me.

I'm at a loss of words. He then takes his knife and grabs my left arm and starts carving into my forearm. I start screaming because it hurts extremely bad.

He grabs me by my hair and pulls me onto my feet and brings me back to the house, once we get inside he drags me upstairs and I'm still screaming. I See Nathan staring at me with a shocked facial expression. Leo drags me into the room I was in before and Ties me down into a chair, he then walks out.

Not long after he comes back in with a leather belt. He brought the leather belt up then swung it at me, he hit my face. He kept swinging his belt at me, then I passed out from him hitting a certain part of my head.

Word count, 630

Word count, 630.