Quick Writer's Note!

I was inspired to write this fanfic because of the love I share with my wonderful, beautiful girlfriend, and because I am so inspired and love the relationship between Greg and Rose. I'm someone who believes sex is a sacred, beautiful thing that often is looked down as "nasty". This fanfic isn't really smut, it's more like a fanfic with sex in it. I've always imagined Rose and Greg's first time making love would be memorable, filled with silliness, dorkiness, smiles, and laughter. And I also believe Greg would be a total gentleman, and Rose would be a total curious, innocent Gem!
I was also inspired by the song, Love Like You, to make a part of the lyrics the title of the fanfic, because I thought it fit.

I can't write sex for the life of me, but I just had to write this. I ship Greg and Rose so hard; it's one of my OTPs.
ALSO I PETITION THAT THE SHIP NAME SHOULD BE CALLED PUNK ROCK
Not my idea, just saw it somewhere and I want to thank the guy/gal/nonbinary pal who came up with that one!
LIKE SERIOUSLY GUYS
PUNK
ROCK
P  U  N   K
R  O   C  K
PUNKROCK
Lol anyway, me being a total dork aside, I hope you guys enjoy this fanfic! I tried my best, haha.

P.S.: I wanted to make the cover photo all nice and fancy, but the app for Wattpad covers was being a dick, so I just gave up on life lmao. So I apologise if it looks so dull. I swear I'm not that dull of a person bahahaha