@thebirthdayparty

Streamers were everywhere. Glitter were floating in the air. Feathers are spread all over the floor. You could say the sleepover was successful.

The girls were all over the large couches, watching Netflix and doing each others hair, nails, or makeup.
After Netflix, they danced, baked, and finally went to bed, leaving Mellisa and Greg to sigh over the mess.

'Oh well! We can clean it up tomorrow!' They both thought and went to bed.

3 AM

K E N Z I E's P O V

"Ptss..Kenz...hey kenz..."

"Hmm..." I groan and open my eyes. "What the fu-"

"Language!" Annie yells.

At least I think it was Annie. "-ck, guys it feels so early..." I finish, ignoring Annie's comment.

It sounded like her. After I was fully awake, I took a look around me. All the girls including me are squished tight into a really tiny room...weird...I don't remember playing this game.

"Who do you think did this?" Lauren asks all off us, I'm still completely oblivious.

"What do y'all mean?" I ask, becoming sleeping once more.

"Hey hey hey! Stay with us Kenz!" Maddie whispers.

"Why are we talking so quietly?" I ask...still confused. "Am I missing something?"

"Oh my god. You are such an idiot! We are obviously either getting kidnapped or robbed!" Maisy rolls her eyes.

Lilia chuckles but quiets herself down. My breathing starts to race and I felt like crying. It was reassuring to know that I wasn't the only one completely terrified.

How could I not notice that about 15 gurls were stuffed in a closet together? Oh right.....im an idiot.

Brynn, Sophia, and Ruby are already in tears. Nadia, Chloe, Annie, and both Lexi's looked like they were about to cry, like me.

All the others weren't fazed at all which surprised me. At least I could pray that when the kidnappers come, they will be the ones fights while the rest of us run for our lives or freeze in shock.

"Ew! Alright, who farted?" Nia and Chloe say at the same time. We all put out hands us, which meant none of us.

"Hey! Rude!" A male voice came from outside the door.

Suddenly, whispers and other noises were surrounding us. But something hit me. They voice was far to young to be some criminal.

Oh

My

God

ITS A FLIPPIN RAPIST!

I start bursting into tear silently without a warning, but quickly put my guard up.

Not in front of all your friends, Kenz

I told myself.

Not that I was embarrassed. It just wasn't a typical Kenzie thing to do. Suddenly the door opens, which squishes Lauren into the corner because she was in between the wall and door.

"HOLY MOT- johnny?"

Wait johnny. and all the other boys.

"YOU PIECES OF CRAP! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!" Maisy yells.

I let out a sigh of relief, but then lunge at him.

The rest of the night until the morning was just girl vs boy and would never be spoken of again.
------
i worked so hard on this yall. i hope you guys liked it