Chapter 1: Where's Hope

Let the crying stop

I cry

Cause I see you as the evil side

Can I trust you?

No...

Yes...

Maybe...

If I can see your soul is cold as an icicle

My understandings are clear

To me

And you

AJ...

Save yourself right now

AJ's POV

I wake up today of a cold freezing Tuesday morning in bed all comfy as I get up rubbing my eyes. I feel like the positive vibes in me can make things better if I can believe it. My back feeling a bit sore today but as I stand walking towards the restroom to wash my face. I have tiring eyes, a fresh black eye shown at the left side of my eye. Purplish black swollen the pain gives through my throb skin. I got into a serious fight against a dude. He threaten the one thing that made me the insane man that would say "I'm gonna kill your son" 4 words out of his mouth he can say, I attacked the angry jaguar style way.

I begin a hot shower to refresh the day today. I'm hoping the better thoughts to just spend time with my son, no work today, it's all about my little son Jyugo. He's a 7 year old kid with laugh, smiles, loves his Nintendo games, watches zombies and cartoons, I gotta keep him the way it is to make sure he enjoys being a kid. Its tuff when your a kid suffering a monstrous kind of disease haunting your body. The pain never goes away, it doesn't. It is what it is, wishing cant even help the problem. He has sickness that was born with tumor cancer, I wish for the hope I would save enough savings in my secret place I kept my pay to give him the treatment he needs, I love my joy and happiness that makes me happy who looks up to me. I wanna be the father to care for Jyugo while his betrayed no good uncaring mother left out of my life for something else which is to have power, that's it just not caring for our child. Jyugo never knew his mother, I had it rest to be a faded memory moving on, things changed many years with me being a good father. I never want Jyugo to think I was gonna leave him like his mother did.

I put on some fresh new clothing today on me a black v neck shirt, my cross necklace, blue jeans, shoes, and braclets heading to the living room to make breakfast.

Jyugo "Daddy"

I heard the adorable voice of my boy awaken still in his pajamas "Come here I need to talk to you" I said holding up my arms giving him a hug. I lift his chin up.

"I want you to behave today, don't be scared, don't be nervous, it's your first day at a real school today, if anything happens or something does happen u talk with Misses Kyshin your supervisor teacher she's gonna guide your classes" I smiled with a happy face on me.

Little Jyugo nods lightly but he's not afraid, first day of school it's better to be brave then not looking afraid. He sits down with his green tea mug inside sipping he made himself. I went to go check on the breakfast I made of fresh eggs fried inside and cut pieces of salad sausage. Father and son brunches bond we love eating together.

For more then half by the hour passes by I grabbed my jacket holding Jyugos hand hoping inside the car. Together we live in a small town not the kind of more clean area around of the neighborhood we live in a small apartment together. No matter how the rent goes I'm paying everything for Jyugo. I gain hope to help Jyugo on his life I can share the rest of the world with.