Chapter 2: Family, Love, A Fantasy

(*AJ today at the 5.7.0 DEDDO building his job where he works at is a sick nasty group of innocents taking a life away for power & money*)

5.7.0 DEDDO, a building full of workers like me, I've been taught by the lessons of gymnastics, Ninjitsu, Martial Arts, and Karate. Ever since I was at least around by the age 7 my Dad taught me so many about these things, I learned everything about defending myself cause of my own father. Everyday, when he gives me those lectures it's a part of him where I think in my head that maybe he's right. That one quote my Dad taught me was...

" Never Let Your Guard Down...Ever "

I'm around that age where I became more smarter like my Dad. He's a man of his own words to say something like that.

But what would happen if he knew about this. A mother who gave up on something that was suppose to be part of a child's life, I would rather drag myself to hell to give Jyugo a chance on this. But I do want my Dad to know how much of a great person I am right now. I owe it all to him.

(*AJ parking the car as he grabs his belongings entering inside the head quarters where it's a large size of an office*)

"Good morning"

I looked back as I swallowed as a nervous wreck "Morning..." I kept walking seeing busy work going on then seeing the other wrestlers in weird looking costumes as they all give me devilish looks. This is what's going on, every single guy that works here fights and bets like were some animals wrestling each other cutting thick and skin. I entered inside my changing my room as then someone charges like some bull breaking inside, an asshole name "Fredrick"

Fredrick "AJ let's go, you got your next set of steam hot cooking meat gonna drag this bitch"

I ask "How many..."

Fredrick "At least 3.....Your in some new plans for good bet, you defeat at least 3 of them you'll have hands on $40,000 the head master has serious dudes"

My god, $40,000 this could be the shot of something like this is my chance "...I want that money" I said it straight in his face with serious goals what I'm fighting for.

Fredrick "What makes you think I can let you take out on 3 men, your putting a risk on your life you can go down in shit if that's what your saying" he smirked bursting a laughter.

I clean my face with a towel looking back at Fredrick; Its all about challenges, whatever happens I don't mind at all, it's a shot I can take as I grind "You tell the head master I want those 3 guys cause I'm gonna break every single bone wether they can fight, I'll be ready for a fight."

He claps slowly laughing softly and with a huge grind on his face "You are a real son of a bitch a real crazy one, hey!.....its your funeral" as of then he walks away to deliver that head master a message that AJ Styles is prepare for a fight tonight.

(*Around 11:50 almost noon*)

I remember the favor Daryl asked for, I'll never say no for an answer, I can help him. He's one of my closes friends I met. A guy by the name "Raptor" his wrestling name has spare parts of chain guards. I went up front to his door he has his own garage where he trains and builds stuff. The scary guy came face up to me, a big guy having a mask to cover is a weird look demonic lizard face.

" AJ what do you want "

Oh boy his breath though "Listen um Raptor.......geez" I felt like a sick pain in my stomach almost smelling his breath. I breathed in some oxygen "I need a pair of one of your chain guards." He then responds back "What for" he was concerned. I said "Listen I'm just trying to help out a friend fixing someone else's motorcycle that needs new chain guards."