Chapter 3

[1 week later]

"Morning Xandria."
"Looking good Xan!"
I was bombarded with compliments the minute I got out of my car, going to school made it seem like a runway show, where I can to stride and strike a pose. Basically being pretty every second and angle - I know I sound like a total bitch right now but truth to be told, I was having a mild social anxiety.

"Ew Mad. It's only 7:30 in the morning ,save that for later." I pull Maddie apart while she's passionately kissing Glenn Hammish ( her boyfriend in the school's baseball team and of course one of Adriel's best bud ) by his car.

I was on my way to the ladies's to fix my hair and just and as I was about to push open the door, I hear two voices which I know for sure I recognized.

Voice 1 : "What do you think you were doing?!"
Voice 2 : "Making your job easier."
Voice 1: "YOU'VE COULD HAVE LANDED IN SERIOUS CASE OF TROUBLE IF YOU WERE CAUGHT"
Voice 2 : "I'm only doing this because I'm not a pussy like you."

Kassandra Atkins, that ex-loser who tripped me on my first day back to school, swings open the door almost ruining my beautiful existence, she glanced over at me and stormed off.

"UGHHH!!" The other person still in the restroom slams her expensive handbag (i know my bags, even with just a sound)against the mirror.

"Brianna?" I entered the restroom and could not believe who I saw. The tone of her voice changes and her eyes blinked fast consecutively and she puts her ponytail to the front paired along with her beautiful smile. "Oh heyy Xan, don't you have Art class to get to?"

"Uh yea but it's in 5 minutes time and what the hell were you discussing about with Kassandra Atkins?!" I folded my arms and raised my brows ,giving my typical look whenever I'm not satisfied.
"It's.. Nothing. Look, I have to get to Math now. See you during lunch?" She completely avoided my question like it was never asked and walked out of that door like I was no one. Like I know she's my best friend but for fuck sake. IM XANDRIALLE MONTGOMERY.

"Ms Xandrialle, would you mind helping me to grab clean canvas in the black cabinet over there?" Mrs Li - the art class teacher asked me.

"Yea , sure," I walked over to the black marble cabinet , "NO WAY." A painting of ceberus hounds chewing a red headed female and jet black haired male was on the first canvas, the painting was done so beautifully that I could tell it was based on me and Adriel.
"Can you find in Xandrialle?"
"Yea..just give me a moment" I scrutinized the art and saw that it was signed by 'J.D' at the bottom right corner of the painting. "J.D? who the hell is that?" I mummured to myself and grabbed the rest of the canvas and placed them on the table near Mrs Li.

I walk to the back corner of my class, behind the black velvet curtain draping down from each end and took advantage of the fact that I can hide behind it.
"The artist behind this is really good at mixing each other colours to produce another beautiful shade." I was amazed by whoever J.D is, in fact if I could, I would gladly ask J.D to teach me how to perfect it.

"Dinggg" The bell marks the end of Art class, i quickly clear up my draft painting and took a few snapshots of J.D's art before rushing to Bio class to tell Adriel about it.

"Guess what?" I whispered across to Adriel who was paying so much attention to the lesson on bisecting or whatever it was but come to think of it, it could've been photosynthesis.
"Yea?" He nodded upwards while taking down colourful notes.

"I found out the name of anonymous, it's J.D. I can't think of anyone with the initials JD up till now though" I face the board, pretending that I am actually even understanding what the actual hell the lesson is teaching about.
"Nice one Xan. I'll search it up in my database during lunch later." His eyes lit up in joy and kind of got distracted for a little while.